Approved! Congratulate me!! Joined the gang !!!

Vishnu Mahadev

Registered Users (C)
Just now checked AVM, and heard the words, "Approved ... ". Over past few days, I have been hearing lot of bad words about myself on this forum. Now, my GC wait is over and the time has come when I am ready to accept good wishes from all of you guys.

The forum has been quite helpful in the taking initiative to post various (milestone) dates with their I-485 stage and thereby tracking the pattern. Lately, somebody, over the board has started making fake IDs and pushing the blame on me. I am surprised to see that most of the forum members are mistaken this being my activity. In the past, I have always tried helping fellow members with their questions, organizing and tracking cases, reducing the stress by adding some humor to the posts. Not to mention againm, I am a constructive guy with positive attitude and would never ever resolve to stupid destructive tacticts of making fake IDs.

If anybody of you feel hurt by any of my postings, please forward the URL of such posting, I will tender written unconditional apologies for the same and will delete any such posting from the forum. Please don\'t judge and punish anybody based on falsified data.

May God help us regaining the solidarity of this site!
Peace on Earth !!
Cheers !!!

Vishnu Mahadev

Congrats !

I particularly liked the one posted by you ...." I just spoke to my wife " .........I read that and felt nice to see your perspective of life . .....smile :)......., Pls. continue to share your sense of humor with us .

Have fun and enjoy your freedom .

regards
azcowboy007

Congratulations :) I know you have been very helpful to all of us in the Forum.

Have A Party and Don\'t forget to invite us all.

No Title

Hi,
Best wishes from My side. Have a happy long success life in future. If Yu are choosing good path,there may be obstacles,blames etc.Ignore them and continue with bright success. My best wishes for ever for yr happy journey

Strangely enough

The text of the posting contains sincere language unlike the juvenile stuff that the special character handles have been peddling so far. I am surprised the real Vishnu has not appeared to deny the story. Maybe, he is too traumatized over the events of the past few days.

koixnahin

could u provide your details
I am not sure but I dont think ur details are on pcee\'s tracking list

No offence - It just is nice to have pcee\'s list uptodate

rsrgc