Approved by Officer #18

Go-Cougars

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

A little while back I checked my case status and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was approved. Mine is a long journey starting in Oct of 1997.

Oct 97-Priority Date
Jan 00- LC
May 01-Apply for I-485
Sep 01-RD
Oct 01-ND (SRC01255XXXXX)
Mar 03-FP
Mar 04-RFE (Officer 18- Employment letter & Biographic info. form(G325A)
Apr 15-04-RFE info. Recvd
May 22-04-Approved.

I was really getting nervous as my finger prints are getting ready to expire. This approval made my day.

You guys in this board are really awesome. Of course I will keep on visiting this forum as I am addicted to it.

To howdee and Aug01filer:
Looks like Officer #18 finally woke up. Did you guys check on your case status today? I think your approval (if it hadn't happened already) is just around the corner.

Good luck everybody.

Hi Go-Cougar,
my warm congratulation. Enjoy time with this new spirit.
I can't believe that # 18 is in existance in INS office.It might give some hope to our cases now from the same desk.I don't know what can i say to you.You are real veteran in this journey with PD 1997, its worse than mine, I was thinking I was may be one of old veteran.My PD is 1998, holding the same job with same employer at same location ( where no existance human life, underserve area of US),any way hope sun will shine some day for us too.
I am sure happy for you.
I am wondering if you made any contact by congressman or any other source other than checking status with 800 #, to push #18 to open your file .Please recommend any thing might of help.
PD : 1998
RD and ND : 09/01/01
FP: 05/03
RFE acked : 3/17/04
Officer # 18

Howdee said:
Hi Go-Cougar,
my warm congratulation. Enjoy time with this new spirit.
I can't believe that # 18 is in existance in INS office.It might give some hope to our cases now from the same desk.I don't know what can i say to you.You are real veteran in this journey with PD 1997, its worse than mine, I was thinking I was may be one of old veteran.My PD is 1998, holding the same job with same employer at same location ( where no existance human life, underserve area of US),any way hope sun will shine some day for us too.
I am sure happy for you.
I am wondering if you made any contact by congressman or any other source other than checking status with 800 #, to push #18 to open your file .Please recommend any thing might of help.
PD : 1998
RD and ND : 09/01/01
FP: 05/03
RFE acked : 3/17/04
Officer # 18

Howdee,
I didn't do any congressional/senate contacts. I havn't done any expedite faxes also. I was getting pretty nervous since my Finger Prints were going to expire on June 20, 2004. So i just getting ready to do an expedite fax and then the good news showed up.

Since it is already 2 months since your RFE was acknowledged, I do advise you to be proactive with the expedite faxes or even a request to a congressman.

I really hope you don't need all this stuff and you approval is just around the corner.

Godd Luck bud,
Go-Cougars