Approved but waiting for Biometrics... Plz share your Exp

alonglonwait4gc

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Our I485 approved on 07/02/07:D . 07/07/07 Welcome notice rec'd for primary and dependent:D . Dependent card rec'd yesterday:p ; mine IO stated need biometrics:cool: . Is anyone knows how long it will take to rec'd a biometrics appointment.

Hi all,

Our I485 approved on 07/02/07:D . 07/07/07 Welcome notice rec'd for primary and dependent:D . Dependent card rec'd yesterday:p ; mine IO stated need biometrics:cool: . Is anyone knows how long it will take to rec'd a biometrics appointment.

Why you don`t go for INFOPASS? They can issue a FP notice and you can take foto at the same day. Good luck!
Your wife`s last FP was code3, what about yours?

so it took 5 days to get your approval notice?

I had got the approval on 07/05 and the message said they had sent my approval notice. on 07/07 they said they have ordered the card for me. I have not yet got my approval notice..or the card.

will wait for one more day before calling VSC.

I called Vermont and the IO told me that it will come with in 30 days.

Thanks, Can u plz tell me that if your friend was waiting for biometrics after approval? How long it takes them to schedule for an appointment?

We got our FP notice today. Two letters [titular/dependant] from Saint Albans-VT. I was waiting for this letter `cause when they asked for RFE, on 24MAY07 our last one was about to expire [25JUN07]. Let`s see what else they want.
Our FP3s are code1 and for 19 days after notice date. They should put the 2 notice in the same envelope, but they didn`t.

Hi all,

My I485 LUD changed on 7/13/07 and msg stated that card production order. No FP notice rec'd; as per IO I should rec'd FP before card production... don't know whats going on?????? I hope I will rec'd my card this week so I can say buy to USCIS for 5 yrs..........