Approved...... but it is EAD only

dfkj45

Registered Users (C)
For anybody interested:

ND sep 15, 2003, AD Jan 6, 2004

It was an efile -- but still had to go to local office once for finger priinting etc.

Originally posted by dfkj45
For anybody interested:

ND sep 15, 2003, AD Jan 6, 2004

It was an efile -- but still had to go to local office once for finger priinting etc.

efiling seems slower these days. my manual filing on 10/3/03 got approved 12/10/03.

thanks for sharing experience

Filed manual 2nd EAD(renwal) in mid-Nov-03 waiting for aproval...........

yesterday I read someone got approved his RD/ND was Nov 14-20 2003

I also read in many thread not only TSC but others too that many ppl are getting EAD(renewal case) with Exp date of same as previous EAD, they are issusing same year 04... instead of 05.

P.O.J.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question for dfkj45 :

When you Efiled for your EAD, did you also send supporting docs by mail ? I e-filed mine couple of weeks back , but didn't send anything in mail as a supp doc. Another member in this forum suggested sending supp docs is better, even if it's late. What's your suggestion ?

Thanx

I did not submit other paper works, only the one asked by the form and the money. But the catch was that I only brought my previous EAD to the support center for finger printing, then the guy there sent the finger printing to Missouri center (UCIS does not know why), which has a huge backlog for EAD renewval type of thing per UCIS, so they suggested me to get a iEAD, saying there is no hope to wait for that, then now the online status was changed to "approved". So you never know what UCIS might do, totally unpredicatble.