Approved..but didn't get card..

What is in the approval notice , does it say you need to go for Stamping ? , let me know your online status ?.

Hello Everyone
I received card production e mail on August 9th and welcome e mail on August 10th. I have not received any approval e mails or physical card after that? How much time it take to get the physical card? Anybody in the same boat?

even today 8/17 i did not get the card.My online message says 'Card Mailed'
on 10, avi_gc,gcattur got the card having same date as mine.
i am not sure where it is?

Slow

I hear the mails are coming slow. It might be a couple weeks atleast before we get our cards.

Yesterday I got the card for my wife, but with wrong date of birth. I am still waiting for mine.

No worries for you

I didn't get "card ordered" message..Only the "Approval notice sent" message got..I am tensed..My friend also in same situation..

In my case there is no CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED email that's why i am worried and also in this case it means that they don't have the proper/timely received the FP/Photos.

I am waiting for Approval notice once i receive it, i will get it stamped.

What is in the approval notice , does it say you need to go for Stamping ? , let me know your online status ?.

My approval notice says like this
"This application has been approved.prior to receiving your PR card you may be required to report for biometrics processing.please do not take any action at this time.If you are required to report for this processing,you will receive another notice advising you of the date,time and location to appear.

If you have not received your PR card or above mentioned notice within 90 days please call this office."

maryrose,

My approval notice said the same thing, but i got the notice and the physical card through mail on the same day. It may have been lost in mail/ or those lazy peoople havent mailed you the card yet. Best bet would be to take Info pass appointment to local IO. good luck :)
"This application has been approved.prior to receiving your PR card you may be required to report for biometrics processing.please do not take any action at this time.If you are required to report for this processing,you will receive another notice advising you of the date,time and location to appear.

If you have not received your PR card or above mentioned notice within 90 days please call this office."

Online Status

My online status says, it means my I-485 is approved right? i am still waiting for physical notice in the mail.

---------------------
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On August 15, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Oh Yeah

My online status says, it means my I-485 is approved right? i am still waiting for physical notice in the mail.

---------------------
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On August 15, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Enjoy ur freedom.

Got the card

All,

Myself and my wife's cases were approved on July 16th and got the approval notice in a week. Nothing happened after that. After waiting for 2 weeks I started calling USCIS again, and got the same reply saying, 'Wait for 30 days'. One day I was able to so speak to a nice officer and told her my concern. She verified and told me that my fingerprint was not uploaded in the system and they couldn't order for card untill thay have it. She told me that she will try to inform them about that. Next day I got the Card production ordered mail, and within few days card mailed mail too and I recieved my card last week.

Again same case for my wife. I couldn't ask her case while I was inquiring mine since they won't discuss her case with me in her absence. Waited for a week after I recieved my card and started inquiring her case. I did 3-way calling including my wife so that I could also speak for her. Attempted few times in different days and got same response of 'Wait till 30 days.' One day luckily we got a nice officer and I explained our situtaion. She told us that it could be the same issue of finger prints not uploaded. She told us that she will put an email asking to complete our case soon. She also told that some one will inform us about the case in 2 weeks and collected our phone number. She was so nice that even gave her rep id if needed in future. Next day, my wife recieved mail for card production ordered and today card mailed one too. So hopefully we will have it by mid of this week. Hopefully my ~6+ years of GC journey is getting over.

So, my suggestion to you guys will be to contact th officers especially if you have done a CODE3 finger print in your whole GC process. Once you talk with a good officer, he/she will take care of it.

Thanks,
Binoy.