Approved..but didn't get card..

maryrose

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
My case approved on june 28..I got approval mail on july 3rd.My online status is still same(approval notice sent).How long we have to wait for getting the card ordered mail.whether we need to go for FP and photo before getting GC.please advice..

hi maryrose,

i guess you have to get card mailed email, in case if you dont get
that probably u will get an approval notice email which will tell you something
about getting FP done, in case ur FP (finger print) on file are very old, it is just my guess work.

guys i have one more question for people who have recvd approval notice and
cards can u check and see where " mailed from zipcode " on the envelope has
and does the envolope also have "return service requested"

i too am waiting for my approval notice and card, usually people get it anywhere
btw 5-8 days normally.

I received the card and the approval notice in the mail. They arrive at the same time. See my signature for detail!

We are in the same boat

Our case was approved on 27th June and got our approval (snail) mails on 07/03 but no news after that. From little bit of research I did, learnt that if you did not appear for your latest FP/Biometrics appointment on the scheduled date/time, your biometrics get sent late to the service center and with out your biometrics they cannot order your card, so I guess we just have to wait for couple of more weeks.

When was your latest FP/Biometrics taken and did you have them taken on the scheduled date/time ?

Hi Maryrose

Hi all,
My case approved on june 28..I got approval mail on july 3rd.My online status is still same(approval notice sent).How long we have to wait for getting the card ordered mail.whether we need to go for FP and photo before getting GC.please advice..

Maryrose,

Is there any update on your case did you get the cards?

In the same boat as you.

I haven't get my card yet..worried about that..can anyone suggest what is the best option?I got approval notice and my online statatus is still same like approval notice sent etc etc...Do I need to call USCIS?or Do I need to go for PP stamping?

maryrose,

Take infopass and let them know your situation. Guess this should help for now.

Thanks

What is the date of you last finger print? if it is more than 15 months, thats the reason you did not get card ordered email. Talk to your attorney and post office (in your current and previous addresses) about a FP notice from USCIS. I think you have waited enough. Schedule an infopass appointment at the below url and visit an officer.
http://infopass.uscis.gov/

I haven't get my card yet..worried about that..can anyone suggest what is the best option?I got approval notice and my online statatus is still same like approval notice sent etc etc...Do I need to call USCIS?or Do I need to go for PP stamping?

We both had our FP on may 8th...I retook it on june 8th too..(b'cos FBI was not able to process with the first one)..soOn infopass appointment what I have to do?Is that for passport stamping?I have only approval notice.So what I ahve to do there?Is thatonly for PP stamping?please advice

Maryrose,
Did you ever get 'Card Mailed' status message? If not you may have to call USCIS and check what is holding up the production of the card. Maybe its FP, biometrics ..

I got 'Card Mailed' emailed on 10th and I am still waiting.

We both had our FP on may 8th...I retook it on june 8th too..(b'cos FBI was not able to process with the first one)..soOn infopass appointment what I have to do?Is that for passport stamping?I have only approval notice.So what I ahve to do there?Is thatonly for PP stamping?please advice
Take your passport and the approval notice to the Infopass, explain the situation, and they should stamp your passport.

i did not receive my card yet. What documents are required to get passport stamp and is infopass appointment required for stamp?

Show the approval notice and finter print notice and tell them that you did not received card production order update and card mailed update and email. Ask them if you can do anything else to get your card. Passport stamping is one more thing you can do, but I was suggesting infopass as you did not get card, Infopass personnel may be able to Request TSC for further process.

My friend had a similar situation and I asked him to call the TSC using POJ method and ask them. He called yesterday and the IO was polite and appoligized for the mess and she said that she would sent a note to the production department about the issue. May be you can try it and see before taking an Infopass.

Approval Notice???

But have you received Approval notice yet or not? If so then it's better to get it stamped on the passport.