Approved , But a problem - Pls Help

CoolDesiDude

Registered Users (C)
I got married recently and my wife got H4 stamping last week and she is coming Oct 11 .But my I485 is approved today .I heard i can still bring her in H4 (within 30 days of approval) .

Please shed your insights .thanks

No Problem what so ever can Come on H4

Hi,

Dont worry be happy, Your wife can come happyly without any problem on h4

Make sure that u dont go to USCIS office for stamping on passport before ur wife comes.By getting stamped on passport ur H1 will be invalid .

My daughter came to SFO on h4 after i got email and mail saying our 1 485 has been approved that includes my daughter.

Immediatly my daughter flew to SFO on H4 without any problem. Please make sure ur wife doesent tell the people at port of entry that u got Green card.

If they check thats ok But you can be rest assured there wont be any problem she can come on H4.

If you need some more info send me a private message.

Kumar valluri

kumarvalluri said:
Make sure that u dont go to USCIS office for stamping on passport before ur wife comes.By getting stamped on passport ur H1 will be invalid .

I-485 approval makes H1 invalid (and it's automatic). Not stamping. Stamping is a procedure after getting perm resident status for ordering plastic green card - nothing more.

kumarvalluri said:
My daughter came to SFO on h4 after i got email and mail saying our 1 485 has been approved that includes my daughter.

Immediatly my daughter flew to SFO on H4 without any problem. Please make sure ur wife doesent tell the people at port of entry that u got Green card.

If they check thats ok But you can be rest assured there wont be any problem she can come on H4.

I guess you are talking about your daughter "re-entry", and thatv was not her first time entry into USA after your approval. But "CoolDesiDude"'s wife's case is different - she is entering to USA for first time (and that is after his GC approval).