Two finger prints
Three ead
No job change.
Senator Levin's office helped a lot.
They followed up my case every month.

God luck to every body
:p

congratulations

Here I am kind in same boad. So where did you get stucked in?
My case is under "Security check". I also asked help from Senator's office in Illinois. But it does not seem helpful.
When did you get Rfe? Also what are the dates for FPs?
Thanks and congrats again!!!

Big Congrats!!!! Its frustrating that people had to wait for so long neverthless its good to see approvals of old timers.

info for I 485

I-485 RD 08/2001
First finger print 03/2002
First ref, 11/2002
Name check complete 07/2003
Second finger print 08/2003
Second ref for employment letter: 04/05/2004
Second ref RD: 04/16/2004
AD: 05/05/2004

I thought name chehck make my case delay, I was kind of wrong.
I tried to contact two senator's office, one of them was helpful. Also I faxed name check inquiry to FBI and they reply a month later.

My rupnet record has been updated.

Thank you all

sorry to bother you dxs9! I too contacted local senator but the reply that I got from USCIS was "we are still processing Sep 30, 2001 files and my rd is not current" at that time. But my I was issued RFE on Sep 29, 2003 and received my reply on Oct 30, 2003 and I am still waiting as you did.

Did you contact the senator after your RD became current ? And was the action on your file quick after senator's involvement ? Were both RFEs for employment letter? Appreciate your response.

dxs9 said:
Just got approved yesterday,
Two employment ref
Two finger prints
Three ead
No job change.

God luck to every body

Hi dx9.
Congrats on the approval.

Carl Levin is from MI so I assume ur labor filed from MI? I somehow feel that Michigan state cases are taking very long at Nebraska. I see other states cases(under Nebraska) getting approved more frequently. Would you agree?

Any idea what delayed your case for so long when you had not even changed your job. Did you at all move?

Please lets us know. Would appreciate yr response since I think I am kind of in the same situation. My details:

Labor filed from MI
3 ead for spouse, 2 eads for myself
No 2nd figer print as yet even after 18 months
No job change

THanks

nsc121901 said:
sorry to bother you dxs9! I too contacted local senator but the reply that I got from USCIS was "we are still processing Sep 30, 2001 files and my rd is not current" at that time. But my I was issued RFE on Sep 29, 2003 and received my reply on Oct 30, 2003 and I am still waiting as you did.

Did you contact the senator after your RD became current ? And was the action on your file quick after senator's involvement ? Were both RFEs for employment letter? Appreciate your response.

I contact the senator's office before my case became current.
Even after my case got current my case still got slow. It almost took half year to get approval after my case current.
Both RFEs were for employment.

lucky65 said:
Hi dx9.
Congrats on the approval.

Carl Levin is from MI so I assume ur labor filed from MI? I somehow feel that Michigan state cases are taking very long at Nebraska. I see other states cases(under Nebraska) getting approved more frequently. Would you agree?

Any idea what delayed your case for so long when you had not even changed your job. Did you at all move?

Please lets us know. Would appreciate yr response since I think I am kind of in the same situation. My details:

Labor filed from MI
3 ead for spouse, 2 eads for myself
No 2nd figer print as yet even after 18 months
No job change

THanks

No idea why my case so delay.
I filed my labor in MI, and moved once recently, I don't think moving could affect approvel process.

Senator office is the only source I could get some information from

dxs9 said:
Just got approved yesterday,
Two employment ref
Two finger prints
Three ead
No job change.

God luck to every body

That's too many days! But congratulation to you cuz you made it through all this time.

Did you have any dependents?

Cheers!
Currys

curryus said:
That's too many days! But congratulation to you cuz you made it through all this time.

Did you have any dependents?

Cheers!
Currys
My wife got approval too after rfe about her status since she landed American.