Approved At Last

Koym2r_Maapilai

Registered Users (C)
Hi -

My GreenCard got approved on August 1,2003. I thank rajeev khanna, PatienceGC, Girish Rajput, Rupnet and one and all for your kind support.

RD : 12/19/01
ND : 01/08/02
FP : 05/22/02
AD : 08/01/03 (I changed my job after 180 days.No RFE, No Transfer)...
waiting for approval letter....

Will Update rupnet & Post my stamping experience soon..

Wish you all GOOD LUCK...

Thanks
Coimbatore Maapillai

Congrats!

Did you inform BCIS about your job change or address change? I am so glad that you get approval smoothly.

Congrats..
Good Luck..
Pls update www.rupnet.com/immigration

==========================================
Well with the freeze in Oct/Nov in 485 processing lastyear, and with backlog piling up, I guess BCIS started processing picking up cases whose FP's are/were about to expire...[going by RD, as well as crossing borders]...This explains why some Feb/mar02 approvals were there and why some Nov/Dec01 cases are still pending
===========================================

Koym2r_Maapilai
or
someone who has changed job after 180 days.

Could you please share your experience of changing job after 180 days of I-485 processing?

What problems did you face (if any)?
Did you change your job many times?
How was your experience working on EAD?
How was your experience traveling abroad on AP?
etc.....

In three days, I will be completing 180 days and thinking about changing my employer.

WIN :confused: :confused:

Congrats!

Inna seythare oruthar avarnaana
nannaiyum seithu vidal!

(translation: Whatever someone does to you, you should do good to them and that will make them feel shame!)

Go for a trip home and drink Siruvani water and Annapoorna Sambhar!

Congrats Koym2r_Maapilai!

Enjoy the mysorepa too!

frantic,

Just because you dont understand what is being said, doesnt make it crap.

Is K2M = KKM?

Congratulations Maapillai. Now what ? Thiruppaavai??

Is there anyway KK Mahesh related to you (or one and the same). Except for the RD&FP dates, both have the same ND and AD. Aatha Naan Passaitten (KKM) ... on same day, is it because the Exam results are published on Aug 1st in Tamil Nadu, what?? :D

However the guys who brought flavour (good, bad and whatever) giving way to the new GC generation!! ( Pazhaiyana kazhidhalum, pudhiyana pugudhalum...)

All the best to you guys!

-pa

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Is K2M = KKM?

Originally posted by pachai_attai
Congratulations Maapillai. Now what ? Thiruppaavai??

Is there anyway KK Mahesh related to you (or one and the same). Except for the RD&FP dates, both have the same ND and AD. Aatha Naan Passaitten (KKM) ... on same day, is it because the Exam results are published on Aug 1st in Tamil Nadu, what?? :D

However the guys who brought flavour (good, bad and whatever) giving way to the new GC generation!! ( Pazhaiya kazhidhalum, pudhiyan pugudhalum...)

All the best to you guys!

-pa

YES, they are one and the same. And he has 3 approval threads goingon.