S G

Registered Users (C)
PD 9/23/96
RD 11/18/99
ND 11/21/99
FP 3/16/00
RFE 4/9/01
AD 4/27/01

No words to express. I am not sure i feel anything after such a long wait.

No Title

Yes, I am in the tracker, I will update it soon.

RFE was for 2000 W2, Update medical form as the wonderful doctor forgot to mark my blood work, pay stubs. To be on the safe side i completed medical again.

Good luck to all! Thanks to Mr. Rajeev Khana for the great site and also for his patience in answering my questions couple of years ago when my 6 year clock was ticking.

No Title

S G, Please delete your other post, So that it would be easy for you to check one message to reply to any questions visitors may pose to you.

By the way can we assume your are from INDIA and EB3 ?

No Title

S G,

Congrats,
I understand your sentiments towards your GC process. But, You should look at the better side. Atleast you made it. There are many of them who had to return back after reaching final stages of their GC process. The new laws and policies are helping many.

No Title

I guess i should be happy but America has brought me lot of bad luck, Don\'t even want to think of all i had to go through. One of them was spending many sleepless months i had when my 6 year clock was ticking. Luckily just 45 days before my H1 ran out i could apply for I-485.

No Title

Can you please let me know when did you reply for your RFE and what date they received it. I would like to know how long it takes to get the approval after sending the RFE.

Thanks

No Title

Is America really a land where dreams come true ?. Maybe a few years earlier people who got GC in 18 months-24 months might say YES.

I doubt it really for the guys who lost some precious 6-7 years in a bonded fashion .....sacrificing careers and OFCOURSE making a lot of money. What were the costs of the sacrifices an immigrant has to go through Vs. the money earned ......?. Only individual cases and their experiences might reveal .......Hope your balance sheet was positive for the American Life. Live happy and enjoy your future stay.

No Title

RFE issued on 4/9/01 as per AVM
Lawyer Recv\'d 4/11/01
I recv\'d 4/13/01
I sent it back to lawyer 4/16/01
Lawyer Mailed on 4/17/01
AVM got update with receipt on 4/25/01

Approved on 4/27/01. But when i checked with IIO on Friday it was not approved yet. AVM did not change over the weekend.

Hope this helps!