Approved at Last

srini_king

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I got My GC Approved at last - I stopped checking for status of it long time back - atlast me and my wife got the email last week for they were sitting in junkmail folder so never saw them - I got the letter from immigration today.

Here are my details - sit tight.. :)

Started by process : Dec 2000
LC approved : jun '01
140 : Jan '02
I-485 - Aug '02
Almost closing on 4th EAD.

No of companies changed in final stage : 6. :) ;)..

But the letter said I will get another letter which will have details of Biometrics and other stuff - they said it might take another 30 - 90 days. Does anyone how much is the timeframe from now to actually getting the Green Card in Hand as I am looking for another job change.. :) - Anyone who got the GC please answer my above question..

- Srini

Congratulations Srini.
I hope they forget to send me e-mail and to update my status and when I go to check my mail I shall see Green Cards in my mail-box ;-)

--Naveen Oshos

congrats!!!, assume it was Eb3

can u share the LUD's before approval
srini_king said:
Hi All,

I got My GC Approved at last - I stopped checking for status of it long time back - atlast me and my wife got the email last week for they were sitting in junkmail folder so never saw them - I got the letter from immigration today.

Here are my details - sit tight.. :)

Started by process : Dec 2000
LC approved : jun '01
140 : Jan '02
I-485 - Aug '02
Almost closing on 4th EAD.

No of companies changed in final stage : 6. :) ;)..

But the letter said I will get another letter which will have details of Biometrics and other stuff - they said it might take another 30 - 90 days. Does anyone how much is the timeframe from now to actually getting the Green Card in Hand as I am looking for another job change.. :) - Anyone who got the GC please answer my above question..

- Srini

WorryForGC -- Please reply to PM I sent you.

srini_king -- congratulations a lot for your freedom.
Good to see approvals from VSC

thank,s

Thanks Everybody

About LUD - I did not check for the last 8 months on a regular basis - but noticed that they changed everytime me or my wife went for EAD or FP..

About AC21 - I did not file that on a regular basis except for 2 places where I took perm position. so Now I have to see what happens when they call me - I am not sure If they will ask me any other information. One of the company change that I am talking was back in india - I went back to india for about 9 mon's and came back and reapplied EAD and AP and started working again.

Most of the indian companies do not care to file AC21.

So does anyone know what happens after this - do they ask me to get to produce any documents when I go for my biometrics(or) can I assume that I got my Green Card???

If they want me to produce my documents I have everything except for AC21 things :rolleyes: ...Lets see How it goes - Iwill keep you updated :)

Thanks,
Srini

Congrats Srini

You are really king, you really did explore all the possibilities in the green card process.

Now why do you worry about this, njoy your freedom.

Congratulations!!! Enjoy The Green

Changed 6 Co.s Wow Man....you Surely Did What You Wanted To Do...
Are You Eb2 Or Eb3?