Approved at last at 3/11.

Bearx

Registered Users (C)
Thanks God. Both my and wife's 485 are approved at March 11. I got this from AVM, the online message still says the receiving date of RFE response. Here are some details.

PD: 02/01/2001
RD: 10/05/2002
ND: 11/01/2002
FP: 05/25/2002
RFE:01/02/2003
Response received by NSC at 02/05/2003. Called NSC a couple of times. The latest time was last Thursday, and was told that file was reassigned back to officer at 02/18. I have to wait another 30 to 60 days.
AD: 03/11/2003

Some other information.
I-140 was approved for CP. Called and faxed National Visa Center to ask them to hold my file at NVC, do not forward to consulate. They did it. Checked NVC message a couple of weeks ago. The files was returned back to NSC. When we filed 485, I and my wife live at same address, and 485 were filed with same address. She found a job at other state last year, and I moved to other apartment later. We both notified NSC about the address change. I am and my wife live at different states.

If anybody got other questions, I am glad to answer it.
Rupnet was updated under Lucky_Bear.

Congratulations!!!!!

Congrats on your approval. The approvals posted here gives hope to all of us who are still waiting. God Bless us all.

Dude, Congratulations!

Break out the beer and party! NSC production problems may be over as far as approvals go. Enjoy!

Got courtesy approval notices for me and wife in mailbox yeasterday. I am trying to drive to Charlotte, NC to get passoprt stamped this Thursday using the courtesy copies. Does naybody see any problem here for the courtesy copies?

Got courtesy approval notices for me and wife in mailbox yeasterday. I am trying to drive to Charlotte, NC to get passoprt stamped this Thursday using the courtesy copies. Does naybody see any problem here for the courtesy copies?