Approved at 620pm PST CSc->NSC

poofyForGC

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I've received card production ordered emails for me and my wife, Is this normal getting this message without approval notice message being first... its so unbelievable..I'm still in a state of shock. We are glad the GC chakkar is finally over..guys believe me there is GOD who will get out of this USCIS black hole, hang in there ...u will see approvals soon.

Wish you all good luck.

Thanks for all your help and this forum is great source of info than my money sucking lawyer who is of no help.

Hi Guys,

I've received card production ordered emails for me and my wife, Is this normal getting this message without approval notice message being first... its so unbelievable..I'm still in a state of shock. We are glad the GC chakkar is finally over..guys believe me there is GOD who will get out of this USCIS black hole, hang in there ...u will see approvals soon.

Wish you all good luck.

Thanks for all your help and this forum is great source of info than my money sucking lawyer who is of no help.

Congratulations!! poofyForGC,

I hope to see the approval soon.....my PD/RD are almost same as you.

Thanks slow_gc and get_gc04

Hi get_gc04, yes ur timelines and mine are exactly similar, you should be receving your approvals anytime.

Good luck to you.
Thanks

Congrats poofyForGC.

Yesterday, we (myself, my wife and my son) received the magic email saying "Card production ordered" and today (06/27) received another email with the same exact information. We also see the LUD online with todays date.

Is this common? Should we expect any status changes in the coming days? Finally, is the following statement true?
Until you get your "Welcome Notice Sent" email/status, you are not theoretically "Approved"

Thanks in advance.