Approved at 11.22 PM on June 30th

raj1971

Registered Users (C)
Dear guys ,

It is my time now to share happy news with you and I know it will be every one's turn in near future.I pray for you all .

Also, my intuition tells me that there will be lots of approvals to night.

My GC has been approved at 11.22 pm including my wife's and son's.

I gave up hope as all others and thought to wait till october but there comes the shower of magic mails.Better to term it as GC mails shower from USCIS - CSSO and CRIS.What a coincidence...Becoming free on the eve of July 4th?

I regularly visit this site every day like most of you and get energised by the postings of POJ,Saras,Susan and many others and just keep my fingers crossed .

My entire GC process was smooth without RFE's and I think I am lucky to get approved...

Here are my details ..

EB3 -- PD 02/02 iNDIA
485 RD -- 12/05/2003
and AD -- 06/30/2005 11.22 PM..

Ofcourse , I will be visting this site and will be there will all of you till our entire family is approved.Remember we are sticking here like a family so the
most happiest day will be when all are approved.Then we are going to have a heck of a biggest cake..

POJ please dont send me cake or anything ..I will have a cake with all of you when you get your approvals....

Guys, we are miles away from our home and we fought our Independence in the past and now fighting for another Independece on Foreign soil...

We will come out of it and we Indians are used to it...NO BIG DEAL for us ..ONLY MATTER OF TIME....... When going gets tough the tough gets going and we are the toughest...

Raj

Amazing ...

raj1971,

I am very happy to hear of your approval. The timing could not have been any closer to the deadline. Enjoy your freedom and make the most of it.

regards,

saras

RAJ
what an amazing story. Good for you! I thought others I congratulated yesterday and the day before were the last ones to be approved, but you really got it at the very very very last minute!!! It's incredible, I'll bet you'll remember that date forever.
Congratulations to you and your family!
Enjoy your freedom and have the best summer.

Congratulations!!

Now you have THE HAPPIEST 4th of July!! :rolleyes:
Enjoy your own "4th of July" freedom!! :D :D :D

Dear Raj Sahab,,,,,, Congratulations to u and family :D

I am very glad to see all of you who finally got their approval. :D :D

Yes ofcourse Cakeeeee for everyone,,,,,,,,,,, friends plz if I miss anyone let me know.

Good Luck

Happy GC to you and family :D

HTML:
          ~                  ~
  ~       *                *         ~    *          
              *       ~        *              *   ~
                  )         (         )              *
    *    ~     ) (_)   (   (_)   )   (_) (  *
           *  (_) # ) (_) ) # ( (_) ( # (_)       *
              _#.-#(_)-#-(_)#(_)-#-(_)#-.#_    
  *         .' #  # #  #  # # #  #  # #  # `.   ~     *
           :   #    #  #  #   #  #  #    #   :   
    ~      :.       #     #   #     #       .:      *
        *  | `-.__                     __.-' | *
           |      `````"""""""""""`````      |         *
     *     |         | ||\ |~)|~)\ /         |    
           |         |~||~\|~ |~  |          |       ~
   ~   *   |           __     __             | * 
           |          /  _   /               |         *
   *    _.-|          \__| o \__                       |-._  
      .'   '.      ~            ~           .'   `.  *
      :      `-.__                     __.-'      :
       `.         `````"""""""""""`````         .'
         `-.._                             _..-'
              `````""""-----------""""`````

Good Luck

Dear POJ and Saras....

Thanks for your cake....I want the share of your cake also when you get approved...You have to make a heck of a cake when you get your
approvals and better start buying all raw material and hire some chefs from now as I know yours are in the corner and I pray that it will come before Oct.You know we Indians have fans in everything like in movies,cricket etc. etc... you guys are my fans in this thread because you post right information and guide the thread in the right direction.I know you always post in the bottom saying...
"do I look like a lawyer", it is not necessary because you guys give better info. than the laywers and paralegals as myself has got some wrong info. from
these people who are supposed to be one of the top firm.But,Saras and you have corrected on the same day which ofcourse is right..

So,yes you are right it is all about common sense and one's judgement and vision to forsee things correctly which I called it as innate talent and you both possess..

Keep it up guys and by the way I want the blue print of your cakes a bit early because I can give some suggestions so can you come up with various designs ....

Have a great long week end..
Eagarly waiting for your special cakes..

Raj

pass port stamping question

Hi guys,

I have received my approvals and now I have to go to pass port stamping.

I got info-pass appointment for 19th July when I tried last week on my name.

When I tried today I got one for July 13th(On my wife's name)..

Can I cacel my appointment and use my wife's one, or is it necessary that the appointment should be under primary applicant's name..

The reason I have to take on my wife's name was it was not allowing me to have different appointment for the same info.so I tried under her name and I got on 13th.

I hope it should be ok but I dont want to take a chance..

Thanks,
Raj