Approved...Approved...Approved....

acermate

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Looks like my greencard processing is coming to an end. Yesterday I checked AVM for the status of my case along with my wifes. For both of us it said \'The case has been approved on May 1, 2001 and the letter has been mailed(not exact words)...\'. My complete details are as follows.

Processing center Details
-------------------------
EB3-VSC-India

PD Details
----------
Origanally applied in normal process on 09/97
Changed to RIR on 04/04/98 (This has been done without my knowledge and they did everybody in my company)

Labour Details
---------------
RFE Issued in the Labour process on 1st week of 12/98. Replied RFE within a week. Labour Approved in the same month.(RFE issued asking for clarificatoin why the summary of duties(page 1) is different from experience stated(page 2). I expalined in detail that what I was saying is same and just the words are different)

I140 Details
------------
Then I was sitting on application without applying for I140. The reason being PD dates were way behind like 95 or 96(Something like that). Then suddenly all PD has become current. So I applied for I140 on 07/99. Within 3 months my I140 has been approved. That is on last week of 10/99.

I485 Details
------------
Then I applied immediatly for I485. They received and they gave us ND as 11/16/99. Then there was very long wait. Nothing was happing.

FP Details
----------
Out of blue my lawyer called me and said I have to go for finger printing on 03/20/01. Which I did. At that time my PD is not yet current.

I485 Details
------------
In the month of April, 2001 my PD has become current. Immediatly I called IIO(this the only time I called). She said it takes 6 more months and also she said they are issuing visa numbers based on PD.(I posted the deatils on the same day). Just out of blue I felt like checking the message yesterday. I did around 10pm in the night. The message read it has been approved.

We were very happy. I am waiting for GC about 3.5 years. I am with the same company since I came here. Its been almost 5 years. Asusual he squeezed every penny from me as he knows that I am not leaving because of GC. Anyway hopefully it will be completly over in few more days. I will post passport stamping exp as soon as it is completed.

My thanks to everybody in this board.

Myladoor I am going to update the details as soon as I do my passport stamping. Its a good site. Hope you will implement my suggestions.

In nutshell the details are as follows for the people who doesnt want to read the whole story...

EB3-VSC-India
PD - 09/97 (Normal Process)
   - 04/04/98 (Changed to RIR)
Labour cleared - 12/98
I140
applied - 07/99
approved - 10/99

I485
ND - 11/16/99
FP - 03/20/01
AD - 05/01/01
Passport stamping not yet done.