Approved!!! and Stamped at newark!!! WAC-01-276-xxxxx

dunno99

RD 07/01
ND 09/01
AP 10/01
EAD - 11/01 RFE for Signature cards, approved 01/02
RFE - 03/02 ( Paystubs,company finance info, tax returns for last 4 yrs)
RFE recvd 04/02
AD 05/02
EB3, India. Currently in NJ and stamped on 05/31/02 at Newark. They asked why I did not go to SFO, I said I was on a 30 day assignment in NJ. I didn\'t think they would stamp, but I guess this was on silver spot on a 4yr ordeal. Good luck to all you guys.

No Title

mover,
Congratulations. Can you please post complete dates for tracking purposes (not just month and year)?
Thanks
PCee

If we don\'t have W2\'s

If we don\'t have W2\'s for the past 4 years, i.e if i have lost it what happens?

I had lost one of the w2s

So I went to the local IRS office and they will give you transcripts( not fotocopies) of your returns for any year, that should suffice. That is what I did for one of my W2s.

Case approved 01-276-xx

After 4 yrs of which 2 yrs were spent waiting for 140, our 485 was approved. Called the IIO yesterday and she said it was approved on Jun 2nd Sunday!!. I guess it took INS to work a little extra to get my case going ;-)

Iam on PCee list as rusty1999.
FP done on Jan 23 \'02 (early)
Processing resumed Feb 6, \'02

Thanks to this forum and Pcee who helped collect and correlate information

Rusty

Is it possible to stam at Boston if approval is from CSC?

Hope my case is approved from CSC since I used to live in CA but then I moved to MA but still my case is there in CSC. IS it possible to stamp in boston if I get approval from CSC ?