Approved And Stamped After Interview At Nyc

lgwait

Registered Users (C)
I am very very happy to say: our case got approved after interview at 26 federal plaza NYC.
the interview was yesterday 8/16 at 11:00, arrived there 10:45 with lawyer, asked the signature and fringprint and seat to wait, and then there was a LONG 5 hours waiting, called at 4pm with a very very nice lady.
the interview was really simple, she asked my job title, my husband's job title(we work in the same company), what he does in the company, who earns the most, then she aksed very common questions: " have you ever arrested......" she checked computer, then she took I-94, the job letter for both of us, the bank letter, the tax returns and my daughter's US birth certificate. and that's all, she stamped our passports and said"congratlations...." our lawyer is very professional and helps us a lot.

Thanks god, thanks everyone on this forum, it's a big relief to me! I am SO HAPPY!
LC starts: 1/12/98 EB3 245i
LC approved around 10/01
I-140 approved 2/02
I-485 RD 3/21/02, ND 4/9/02, transferred to MSC 10/10/03
Interviewed and approved 8/16/04

Hi,

First of all congrats on your approval.

My wife and son got an interview call next month in LA INS office. In the letter along with the required documents the box for medical result is also checked. Though at the time of filing the case both my wife and son submitted the completed medical results.

What is your experience ? You were told to bring medical as well ? Did you have to redo medical ? Please share.

Thanks.

TO: lgwait : Congrates to you both and I am very very happy for you and your family. I ma exactly the same situation like you and applicant under 245i with us born kids. Please provide how did you became 245i and did they ask you any questions on that and your answer. -Thanks