Approved and Passport Stamped

okun

Registered Users (C)
Friends
Guess what? My Green Card has been approved at the local office today Dec 10. Details will be posted soon...
A big thank you to my friends here, Mr. Jim, shkhanna, and the host of this website
To my friends that are still waiting, remember God will make a way at the right time! I love you all. I will continue to pray for your approval too. You are great people!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Okun. It was a long wait for you. Please do continue to say your prayers -- now that they be offered for folks like us (Okun, as many of you know is a religious worker)

Congrats!

Glad to see that your wait is finally over. Please pray for the rest of us to be liberated soon as well.

Can you tell us at what local office your case got approved. My case got transferred to the Houston local office in May 2003 and no news of interview yet. I apprecaite any help.

later.

Originally posted by okun
Friends
Guess what? My Green Card has been approved at the local office today Dec 10. Details will be posted soon...
A big thank you to my friends here, Mr. Jim, shkhanna, and the host of this website
To my friends that are still waiting, remember God will make a way at the right time! I love you all. I will continue to pray for your approval too. You are great people!