Approved and msg changed to something else.

GCPEN

Registered Users (C)
My case was approved on Sep 15th and done Passport stamp on Sep 24th (We got original approval letters)

Now today, msg changed to "On September 27, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. bla bla.."

(This may be due to request to correct my attorney address. The orginal RFE was never recd and lawyer called 1800 and requested them update their address)

Do i need to call them or just ignore?

Hi Can you please inform how long it to get the original approval notices ?

My situation is as follows:

09/20/2003 LUD changed to: for both myself and wife
"Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

09/21/2003
We called National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283 to update our address.

09/23/2004 LUD changed to: for both myself and wife
This case has been approved. On September 23, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

10/04/2004 LUD changed to: for both myself and wife
On September 27, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Thanks.

GC_seeker_CA.

GCPEN said:
Do i need to call them or just ignore?

I'd ignore -- this is almost certainly due to the address change issue. Many here have reported getting the same message after changing their address and even it that's not it, it's clearly indicating that they responded to an outside request.

ETA