Approved Again?

ps123

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My self & my spouse GC is approved on Aug'11 and we got the passport stamped on Aug'18. We are waiting for plastic card.

Now we recived another apporval notice for my spouse saying that the case is approved on Sep'18 and the online status also says so.

My case status is

"Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready"

I called BCIS to enquire about why my spouse got one more approval notice with a different date. As usual , I did not get any useful answer. They said it happend with many people.

Any idea what would have happened?

My only concern is that whether BCIS is processing her PC application after stamping or any issues with photos/signatures during stamping

Is there any way to know the status of Plastic Card processing?

Appreciate your comments.

WAC - 01- 276- xxxxx

some people get two approval notices...some get none....I think BCIS want to make sure in your case that you really really really get approved...

Hope you will also receive a third one...:D :D :D

haven't you heard about double MA or double BA in India, its same double approved.

BTW my wife also received two approval notice from BCIS.

I'll buy it - I bet if you could auction it and sell it to the highest bidder - you'd do really well !!!!!!!!!!

your "green card" will be richer in color compared to others. Double approval!!

look at the bright side.....if for some reason in the future these right wingers want to deport all immigrants who are not citizens, you will be safer than others 'cause they have to revoke your permanent resident status twice.....

Just kidding!! Hakuna Matata!!:D :D :D

Carefully read your Plastic card when u get that. It should say DOUBLE APPROVED in bold letters.

Its the INS way to amuse you so just enjoy the second approval.