FP : 3/X/01
RFE : 5/4/01 (Merger) Replied 6/11/01
AVM updated: 7/12
Approved: 8/7 (AVM not updated yet)
Approval notice received: 8/10
PP not stamped yet.

Pentium3, This is interesting!

Hi Pentium3,

First of all congratulations on your I-485 approval.

Your ND is 11/16 and WAC-01-032 which is before mine.
Mine ND is 12/00 and WAC-01-043, still pending. This
means INS is processing cases filed during nov/dec too.
However I see most of the I-485 approvals with ND
feb/march and wondering whats going on with cases filed
before that! Any pointers?

No Title

My ND/RD is Oct 99 and still pending- guess INS checks weather on a given day and processes the cases :)

Just kidding!

BTW, weather could be more predictable.

Congratulation and questions

Dear pentium3: Congratulations for your final I-485 approval! You give us hope. I have some questions, pls share with all of us:
1) You mean the AVM didn\'t update your approval, but you received the mail notice. My question is, you directly received the approval notice or your lawyer received it?
2) What is your RFE, is that redo I-140? Did you hear your amendment I-140 approval through the AVM?
3) During the period from the AVM updating your RFE receiving to the final approval, did you do any inquiry?

Many thanks!

More details

1) I have just got the courtesy copy and yet to know if the lawyer has received the official copy.
2) Redo I140. I filed new I140 before RFE and got approved shortly after RFE. So I just sent back the approval notice with reply.
3) No inquiry beyond checking AVM.

Ravi0598... I am with you

Ravi0598,

My ND/RD is Dec\'2000. I replied to RFE on May\'11 2001. AVM still says "we have sent you a mail for RFE on 04/28/2001". Seems like both of our I485 RFEs on a lazy IFO table,

BTW, What is your AVM says?

Regards,
Gopi

Ravi0598

Ravi0598,

Assuming that the officer is processing our cases in alphabetical order.., what is your last name starts with? Mine starts with a P!

No Title

Oh, yet another "RFE replied on May 11" guy- welcome!

Yeah, looks like someone out there is really not doing any work at all.

My AVM says "On May 3, 2001, we sent a notice to request additional information bla bla"

My last name starts with D

RFE in May

Gopi

I guess ur case dates are close to mine. RD/ND Dec 2000. RFE issued April 17. Replied May 08. Still hear the message that is music to my ears " On April 17 we issued ...............". Goodluck to all the May RFE gang.

PP experience

PP Stamping done on Tuesday at San Jose INS.
When we arrived around 3am, there were about 50 people before us. At 7am the office was open. At first only
2 windows handle stamping cases. Later a third one joined in. Our numbers were called around 10am. Everything
went smoothly. The officer took away all the approval notices we had in the folder ( I485, H1, H4)
as well as EADs, APs, I94s, photos . I\'m
not sure if it\'s necessary to for him to get all those stuff. Anyway, I have copies and they
shouldn\'t be relevant anymore.

Happily left around 10:15 with stamped PP.
It seems wise to be there at least 4-5 am. Otherwise you may wait a whole day or cannot be processed.

No Title

Ravi and Gopi,

Here is update for you. I heard AVM today and guess what, I-485
is approved. My last name starts with "P", WAC-01-043-XXXX.
Hope to hear good news for you too soon.

Thanks SP3

SP3,

Congrats on your GC approval.

Thanks for the update. Let us hope INS will sortout mail room issue as soon as possible, to anounce the freedom for May-RFE guys.

Regards,
Gopi