Approved after RFE

PTL

Registered Users (C)
EB2 INDIA; LIN-01-138-xxxxx; PD 10/99; RD 03/01; ND 03/01; FP 06/01; EAD/AP 06/02; RFE on 01/11/02 Responded to RFE on 02/06/02 AVM updated with this date. RFE on BC and Latest I-797 (H1B).
AD - 02/25/02 according to AVM

Here is what I was gone through for past 2.5 years:
 Applied GC through Company A. After LC approval company went through major layoffs. God grace survived. Then, Company A merged with other company and called company B. Applied I-140 and I-485 through Company B. Company B went bankruptcy and went through 4 times company wide major, major layoffs (Reduced 10000 to 2500). God grace survived again. Luckily Company C acquired part of Company B. And Company C applied for I-140 Amendment. Company C struggling to survive for past 1 year and went through lot of unofficial layoffs. God grace survived again. I am still in bench for past 5.5 months (from after the 9/11 attach) and Got GC approval MSG yesterday. Wow..what a ride ? For past 2.5 years I learned how to survive in this world. Many times I was above to give up...but I had only hope is the god. I prayed..prayed..now things are start looking better now.

This site and you people are really really helpful. I am glad to share my experience here.

Your time will come shortly.

God Bless you all

PTL (Praise The Lord)

Congrates....

Do you know if 140 ammendment applied through Company C was approved or not? Thanks for replying and posting in detail your story. Best Wishes.

Bholaram

Thanks.
Yes, my I-140 Amendment was approved on sometimes in sep\'01.

God Bless you.

Same company

Hey!!! I think I work for the same company... Chicago right????
Still waiting approval. PD 12/97 RD 6/01. Hope my turn comes in the next couple of months.

PTL

Congrats and thanks for the detailed posting. Wow! You are a true survivor. All glory to the King of Kings. Peace be with you.

PTL , did you call IIO before approval

PTL,

Did you call IIO in last 2-3 months? If so can you please post summary of your experience?

Congratulations on your approval.

Achiever

achiever

Thanks achiever.
I did call once to make sure that INS has received my RFE response. other than that I never talked to IIO. But, every night I checked the AVM msg about my case latest update.

I think you are also in march\'01. Hang in there, you will also hear from INS very soon.

Please let me know if you need any more info.

God bless you.

Congrats!

PTL,

I believe some day you should write a book about your US adventures titled like \'PTL as Indiana Jones #2\' or \'Spirit of Endurance: my Shining Example for Future Generations to Come\'. ;)

Congrats again.

I-140 amend aproved sometime in sep \'01(just around the time he went to bench

I think PTL mentioned that in previous posts(I don\'t remember which one)

Allan, nachos and hopetoday

Allan:
 Thanks Allan. I really like your suggestion and the titles. Hmm..what to do ?. My writing skills are very very bad and I can\'t afford to hire one also. Who knows about the future (except God), I might write.

nachos:
 Sometimes in Sep\'01

hopetoday:
 I like your reply. "just around the time he went to bench"
Good one. still in bench though...

God bless you all