Approved after RFE -- srini123

srini123

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

My 485 got approved on May 14th...got both the original and courtesy copy today...

My details are:

PD - 08/98, RD 11/99, ND 12/99, FP 03/01, RFE for Empl Letter, W2\'s for
last two years received on 04/13, replied on 04/24, AVM updated on 04/30...approved on 05/14...category EB2, Country: India.

This board has been incredibly helpful to me, and is sort of a sounding
board to vent out frustration, get help and most of all for the words of encouragement...Thanks especially to Myladoor, Bhanu, Hanuman, vinayak, dan dan, hasanali, ASC and a whole bunch of others...

Thanks to Mr. Rajiv Khanna for this wonderful resource...

I hope and pray that everyone will have a smooth sailing...especially those folks who applied much earlier than me, but got stuck b\'cos of company name changes and VSC\'s totally unfair approach to hold up these cases...

Srini

PS: Myladoor, can you please update my info in the tracker? Thanks much
for your wonderful efforts!!!

No Title

Congrats Srini.

When there is RFE for last 2 years copies of W-2, Pay Slips. We submit XEROX copy of payslips, W2 OR get a duplicate copy of these documents from PAYROLL company OR Accounts Dept. Is any one of them is fine ?

No Title

Hi v1v1v1,

Lawyer got the RFE...typically, it\'s the Lawyer who gets the RFE...

Best Wishes,
Srini

No Title

Thanks all, for your wishes...I will be around to help and answer
any questions that I can...

Wish you all the best!!!

Srini

No Title

I submitted copies of the W2\'s...that should be enough...I don\'t think VSC wanted to look at all the payslips for the past two years...

Typically, any payslips that they want to look at will be just the
last 3 or 4...

Srini

No Title

srini123 & Dan Dan: it seems a good friend has got approval .. I am happy for u both on ur approval.... I am pressing the redial button to vsc as I type this :) Good Luck with your future !!!