Approved !! ... After "0 Day" message

GC Complete

Hi,

I have been a silent reader on this forum. This is the BEST immigration board !!! Thanks to Rajiv Khanna and all fellow members.

Here are the details of my case :
PD: 06/97
RD: 01/00
ND: 02/00
FP: 04/01
RFE sent: 04/30/01
RFE reply recvd by INS: 05/18/01
Approved: 05/23/01

I never checked the VSC voicemail until RFE. After RFE reply, checked 4 times. On 5/18, it said RFE received and that it will take 180 days to process. Same msg on 5/21. On 5/22, it changed to "0 Days" to process. Today...I heard the FREEDOM msg !!!

For all of those hearing the "0 Day" message, do not worry. You are very close to approval. Hang in there.

Someone mentioned that all of us are very patient until the FP date. After that, we get excited and keep checking the VSC voicemail almost daily. He is correct. It is like reaching the 26th mile marker on a MARATHON race... can\'t wait to cross the finish line.

Good Luck everyone. Please excuse the long msg.

Regards,
GC_Complete

No Title

Congraduation!

I replied RFE on 5/17 and INS received it on 5/22. I check AVM and get "0 day message", hope I can get my approval real soon.

Good luck to everyone.

No Title

Congratulation GC-Complete,

What if you hear case not found for your spouse, and you have a 0 days balance kind of condition.

Nicky

No Title

rjose,

Category: EB3
RFE: Standard one. Last 2 month pay stubs, last 2 year Tax returns (with W2\'s) and Employment letter.

No Title

Nick_joseph,

For my dependent spouse case, I always heard "Case not found" until yesterday 5/23 when it changed to "Approved"

No Title

I have the same condition : 0 days and wife\'s case not found. From other messages on this board it seems that we have quite a number of people on the same boat. Hopefully that\'s a good sign...