approved after interview this morning!

2002september

Registered Users (C)
Finally, my wife and I were approved after the interview this morning at Cincinnati office. Our RD for I485 is 9/14/2002, an NIW case. Our case was transferred to Cincinnati office on 8/12/2004. I feel quite relieved. :cool:

The interview this morning was even simpler than I previously expected. It took only about 15 minutes. Our appointment was 8:30 am. We arrived 15 minutes earlier. And our names were called at 8:30 am sharp! The officer only asked us some routine questions, such as current address, date of birth, current employee, etc. At the end, she said the reason we got interviewed was to check if I am still working in the same field. No problem there. Then, she quickly checked a few things on her computer and she stamped our passport. She told us the physical cards will arrive in mail within two or three months!?

Thanks to this great forum. I have learned so much here. Also, special thanks to Senator George V. Voinovich. His case office has been extremely helpful.

that s very good congratulations
you were very lucky because cencinati are processing cases february 12th and before or i can say that the transferred cases are not subject to the same time frame of the local fieller in the local office
thanx congratulations

Cards received!

Exactly two weeks after our PP on 10/29, the plastic cards arrived for both me and my spouse today. :) That officially ends our green card journey. Hopefully, we won't have to deal with INS for a while. Actully, I have to say that Cincinnati local office has been quite responsive and coorperative.

My best wishes to everyone in the forum. Everyone will get his/her green card!