Approved? Address and receipt for approval letter

sundog0324

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

I was working for Company A in 2002, and I filed two sets of concurrent cases: One for EB1-OR and one for EB1-EA. Then I lost the job and moved to adjacent state for a similar job. I sent in the AR11 when I move.

Since I was laid off before 180 days of my EB1-OR, I guess that case is dead. However, I found last week in the On-line Case Status that both cases approaved. But 14 days has passed and I did not receive the approaval letter. Does that mean the BCIS did not update my address? What shall I do next?

Another question is: How shall I do with the two cases? The EB1-OR (both I-140 and I-485) were handled by the company lawyer and I did not have much information on them except case #. The EB1-EA (both I140 and I485) were filed by my self. What shall I do the next?

Thanks

Sundog
EB1
RD, 7/02
AD, ?

Did you apply for I-485? Even if you were laid off before 180 day mark there should not be any problem. All AC-21 needs is application should be pending for more then 180 days.
You can use AC-21

Dear tammy2

Yes. I applied I-485 for both cases. But, Do I still need to use AC21? Since I also got approal for my EB1-EA case? Is there advantage/disadvantage for using EB1-EA vs. EB1-OR?

Thanks

Sundog