Approved! 8/21/03 RD

Mparth

Registered Users (C)
All - both Primary and Derivative were approved today. Just got the e-mails this afternoon.

EB3
RD on 8/21/03
FP on 10/8/04
LUD on 11/17/04

Congratulations !

As you see we are all interested to see what was your Priority Date and also what is your country of birth!! Please let us know the answer to both, this will help us see if they r processing PD's > 1/1/2002.

Sorry - don't remember the PD - can check and get back to you on that. As far as I remember, it's late 2001 or very early 2002.

I did get a response from the FBI early this month saying that they had not received the name check request from the USCIS. When I called the VSC on this, they did not offer me any information to confirm or deny anything. They just told me to wait.

Since there was nothing else to be done, we just waited! Not sure if what the FBI is telling us is completely accurate.

Congrats

Congrats ! Your approval encourages me to be hopeful - same ND month and same FP situation here.

congrats...

I am happy to know that you came through USCIS-FBI mis-communication black hole.

When you called USCIS did you mention that FBI hasn't received name check request....

I am in that boat for last 6 months...no idea how to get over it.

Mparth said:
All - both Primary and Derivative were approved today. Just got the e-mails this afternoon.

EB3
RD on 8/21/03
FP on 10/8/04
LUD on 11/17/04
Congrats Mparth!

I an quite eager now since my dates are very close to yours....

One of these days......:)

First let me congratulate you on your approval and you really deserved it.
This is really a great news buddy and you really made my day! :)

I think it is quite possible that after you got the response from FBI and when you called USCIS and told them the same, they probably might have realised and initiated the Name Check at that time and if you are clean, it will just take a day or so for the response from FBI to USCIS and so they approved your case.

If it is not a problem, could you please send me your contact info by PM as I need to talk to you about few things as we both are in the same boat.

Mparth said:
I did get a response from the FBI early this month saying that they had not received the name check request from the USCIS. When I called the VSC on this, they did not offer me any information to confirm or deny anything. They just told me to wait.

Since there was nothing else to be done, we just waited! Not sure if what the FBI is telling us is completely accurate.

h1empl - hang in there! your case is very close to ours, including the LUD and the RD and the FP.

thanks

Thanks mParth,
I need the best wishes.
Enjoy your freedom and now you can have a good night's sleep !

Thank you all!

I am trying to get an appntmt on infopass, but, obviously not succeeding. For those that are waiting to understand what is going on with the whole name check business, I'd say not to place too much importance on what the FBI response is. In my case, they said that they had not received a request from the USICS at all....so not sure what the facts are.