Approved 8/15 - Eb3 India

venkob

Registered Users (C)
It is my independence day!!!!!!

Finally.....got approved today.:D
Called today at 5.15pm EST and waited for almost 15 minutes to hear the good news. could not believe it because they have been telling me to wait till 2nd week of october. Have been calling NSC for the last 2 months twice or thrice a week. Just now got welcome email

thank you all and all the best to those waiting. Keep hopes alive

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On August 15, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

-Venkob
PD Aug03/EB3
RD Jan 04

Last edited by a moderator:
is this an approval too?>

i recieed an email on 8./15

Receipt Number: LIN04048xxxxx

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On August 15, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

How are other apprval emails different than the one i recieved.? am i really approved? they told me to wait oct 1st .

Pd april 2003 ROW EB3
Concurrent 140/485 dec 2003
FP3 5/2007

do they mail the card at attorneys address or my home address?

and also i would like to thank this forum it has been a lot of help to me for the last 2 months.

suggestions ..plz

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
GREAT INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
India's 60th Independence day and its you'r and mine tooooo.
at 7.15pm,i got the email I had been waiting for last 10 years.!
Please see my signature!

sbabunle, Congrats

Today is your day.

Still waiting for Approval. Not seen any progress on the extended review cases.