Approved 7/11

raj_ca94086

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

I have been a silent spectator on these forums for the last few years.
The last few weeks have been especially tense since I saw many cases whose PD/RD later than mine getting approved. I had also missed the bus in mid-2005 as I was stuck in name check at that time.

I had talked to NSC IOs a few times in the last couple of weeks, and they had all said that my case is one of the 18000 cases that would be cleared before end of Sept. One told me that my case is under review and another told me that it had been assigned to an officer and that I should wait for 60 days before talking to them again.

To make the long story short, I got the approval notice for my case yesterday. Also received the card ordered notices for my spouse and son.

I cannot describe how much comfort I got from all the encouraging words that were said in the forums. I am sure that many of you with RDs in 2004 would be getting your cards soon. Wish you guys all the best.

Congratulations!

Raj, congratulations, enjoy your freedom!

when was your NC cleared? Have you done anything for it? My RD is 9/2004 and I'm still stuck

Hi guys,

I have been a silent spectator on these forums for the last few years.
The last few weeks have been especially tense since I saw many cases whose PD/RD later than mine getting approved. I had also missed the bus in mid-2005 as I was stuck in name check at that time.

I had talked to NSC IOs a few times in the last couple of weeks, and they had all said that my case is one of the 18000 cases that would be cleared before end of Sept. One told me that my case is under review and another told me that it had been assigned to an officer and that I should wait for 60 days before talking to them again.

To make the long story short, I got the approval notice for my case yesterday. Also received the card ordered notices for my spouse and son.

I cannot describe how much comfort I got from all the encouraging words that were said in the forums. I am sure that many of you with RDs in 2004 would be getting your cards soon. Wish you guys all the best.

Congratulations. Did you get 'approval notice' email or 'cards ordered' email?
Let me know. Thanks.

hopeofgc,

I got the approval email for my case number.
For my wife and son, we received "card ordered" emails.

Get Laid Off before 180 days

One more question for Gurus:
I have my 485 pending since early April, 2007 and have an approved EAD card. If I get laid off next month (2mo before 180 days) then what are my options. Please shed some light. This is urgent.

thanks
am_var
EB-2, PD Apr 2002
485 RD: Apr 07
EAD-Approved
Awaiting 485 and AP

hopeofgc,

I got the approval email for my case number.
For my wife and son, we received "card ordered" emails.

Thanks. Well, i have received the 'cards ordered' email on 07/10, so far i haven't received the 'Approval sent' email yet? Did you get the 'Cards Ordered' for you and then after how many did you get the 'Approval sent' email?