Approved 485

sunnycloudy

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
according to online message we got approved.

details
wac--02-043- *****
rd oct23 2001
nd nov18 2001
fp jan last week 2002
rfe issued nov 6th 2002 (EVl,tax returns,recent pay stubs)
rfe replied in the same moth
ref received by ins dec 7th 2002
approved march 4th 2003

This Forum has been a great help and informative .good luck to everybody.

curious silly man

Nice .. very nice. Congrats. What was your FP Location?

I am silence listener in this forum {now i have enough time to see all COMMENTS bcoz I got laid off}, when ever there is approval your standard question will be "where is your FP location", I am curious is there is importance/LINK between FP location and approval.

I beleive you are bravest man in this forum, when I saw you worried posting I got surprised, hope god will give sweetest gift soon to you i,e freedom from hell BCIS aks INS

pathapati

Thanks patha. Yea bravest is right, you know the day I'm gone off this board without an explanation, the INS probably kidnapped me . hehe :). Okay, after my approval, I'll throw a real life party for everyone around, so you'd know I wasn't kidnapped. How about that??

Anyway, I think there is a strong link between FP location and approvals, this is based off the scanners. On wac-02-046, people who did fp towards may etc. 99% of them have gotten approved, and early 2002 fp do-ers 99% are still waiting. This guy has a date of early Jan .. .so I was hopefuly .. he might be from one of the locations whose FP's were done earlier .. which'd be LA for example.

Congrats sunnycloudy !!! Days of sufferings are finally over for you. Get a new lease on life dude !!!

- life_on_hold

:)