Approved! 4-22-04. Nd 5-21-02

fq1

Registered Users (C)
Pak, EB1, IL.

Got e-mail this mornring from USCIS about mine and wife's approval. Even though I had checked at midnight last night on their website where it still gave the message regarding RFE being received... It appears they updated their system with the approval this morning which generated the e-mail.

My RFE was issued within a couple of days of a change of address. I may be speculating here, but it appears that your file gets looked at if there is any material case-related correspondence with USCIS, like the address change in my case. I had noticed that previously also.

RFE was generate 3-2, for employment and medical. Response received 3-30. Good luck to all and thank for everyone's help and this forum!

Congrates fq1!!

May I know more about your employment verification RFE? Did they ask for recent pay-stubs, W-2s, etc? or just a letter from your employer?

-Thanks

Thanks Everyone! Vivani: The employment letter was

for proving to them that I will continue to work in the same field as my 140. I was an EB1 (EA) within a specialty field. So I sent them a letter giving my work/salary history and current job responsibilities and stating that my EA field provides me with the best career alternatives, and it would not make sense for me to switch fields after the 485 is approved. In addition, my employer wrote a separate letter stating that they intend to continue to employ me in my specialty field.

Thanks again to everyone for their warm wishes. I hope everyone's day comes soon. Good luck to all!