*** Approved 140_takes_4ever WAC030015XXXX ***

Just wanted to thank all of you for wishing me on my approval. I appreciate the feelings, I only hope those of you who haven't received their approvals yet receive it soon. And tht those of you who have received your approvals, don't leave the fight but keep at it because you should never forget this time in your life.

I have tried to send a personal note to all of you, but for the few who don't have their pm's turned on, please accept my thanks.

sfbay_area_guy said:
Your case never went missing did it???
Actually it did, several times. After each time something happened to it. Like after the first few times, I received my 2FP notice. It kept going missing for a few days at a time after my 2FP, and this time I got the approval email.

So I would say missing cases are a good thing. It means someone has taken your file out of the closet.

Faxes I sent to expedite 2FP

I sent a couple of faxes to expedite my 2FP. I have attached the faxes to this post so that people can use it as a reference if they plan to send faxes for their FP's. I am not sure how much these faxes helped, but it definitely dint hurt.

I sent only level 1 faxes, with the fax cover letter, a letter of explanation, and my 485 receipt. Hope you find this useful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats

140 - heartiest congrats on your approval. Though you did jump the line - it was not so much.

You did wait your share of the time and I truely am glad that you have attained your freedom as well.

The feelings you describe about our reactions when we see our approval - is very much true for serveral if not all of us. See the stamp is a little more disappointing - the actual card is very nice though.

Apart from it all - the main thing is that we have the freedom to live and work anywhere in the country and for any employer and any kind of job. Congrats.

Thank you for all your efforts and contributions to this forum and community. You are just awesome.

- GCDz

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear 140,

Thank you for your contributions and always having a prompt reply to many many questions posed in the forum.

Have a great life!!!

warm regards

H_Seldon
wac02206
appr:22July04

Congrats

140-,
Congrats!
I followed your advice. Did early 2nd FP last week. Thanks!

Ho, ho, ho, 140_takes_4ever!!! Now there is an approval that I'm really really happy about! I have no idea where you got all your energy from, but you are indeed the top contributor to our cause here and I wish you all the best in life after GC.

And of course, with a smile on my face ...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!