Approved – Evening of smiles

Anajoti & tr22,

Congratualtions tr22, Just curious, you have been here for 14 years what was your status and how did you maintain that all these years?

They didn't ask for status, because most of us getting Status inquiry RFE and its continued maintenance.

Please reply

Thanks

reply to 2001 case

Came to the US to do master's and ended up completing a doctorate. So I was a student for 7 years and have been working for the remaning 7. So maintaining the status was not a huge problem luckily since I was not laid off in between.;)

awesome !

Congratulations buddy. Enjoy !

Its nice to see all the forum members get approved one by one. As they say here, its like a closure.

All you guys still waiting, have a little more patience. Your turn will come.

Jaysee

Congratulations! you are very important to this forum and do have the huge contributions. We glad to see you got approved.

always keep a hope in life.

TR22,

What is your approval date 03/01 - does not make sense ?

But congratulations. You provided very good information.

I hope you come back to forum. I assume you will be on this forum for 22 years - TR22.

Congrats Tru. It's nice to see a close buddy leaving this INS prison. You showed great energies and dedication in fighting the backlog issue. Have a wonderful life, and please pray for the remaining prisoners :(

Congratulations !!

It's really great.
You have got your own approval by your own efforts.

All TSC I-485 applicants should congratulate on your approval.

Enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

Congratulations, TRU

Congratulations, TRU. Splendid news, indeed. Thanks for all your efforts to galvanize public opinion to make representations to the powers-that-be for speedier adjudications.

Originally posted by 2001Case
Anajoti & tr22,

you have been here for 14 years what was your status and how did you maintain that all these years?

Here's my story:

Tourist - 1 year
F1 - 5 years + 1 year OPT
H1 - 4.5 years
AOS - 2.5 years

Maintained the status the whole time, not a single day out, and in case I had an RFE for it, I had all the paperwork to prove it. In my house there are 2 medium size file cabinets, full of immigration papers and docs....

=================================
In my house there are 2 medium size file cabinets, full of immigration papers and docs....

=================================

I just cannot stop laughing....I guess most of the guys position is similar to you..