Approvals

mv1211

Registered Users (C)
Congrats to 07/13 Approvals

First of all Congrats to everyone who got approved today. Today looks like a decent approval day.

It seems though that who ever got approved today got the email early in the morning. There is still some hope for couple of people for today but I think I will start the waiting game again on Monday.

MV

Last edited by a moderator:
don't give up...I just got the emails at 1 PM EST, Just when I hung up the phone with TSC where CSR told me that I just got approved...

Good Luck.

MA_Labor,

I am not approved yet. Probably the subject was misleading. I will change the subject.

I wish I was approved though :-(.

MV

You will be approved in next couple of days!, it's approval raining season now a days!!:D :D :D

MA_Labor,

I am not approved yet. Probably the subject was misleading. I will change the subject.

MV

You will be approved in next couple of days!, it's approval raining season now a days!!:D :D :D

Don't worry

nayaks,

Congrats!!!

Seems like all the familiar names are getting off the list :).

MV

Mv1211, Don't worry I'm in the same boat with you! We will get approval soon. It's painful to see people with later PD/RD getting approved. Honestlt, I am for everybody getting green card but there should be some pattern or approach...

PD: Jan 2002, 485 ND: Aug 2004 , Fp2 - 05/08, Xfer : 03/07

I pray you will get it on Monday buddy

mv1211,

You deserve the approval ASAP.

You waited too long buddy.
We will be approved by next weekend .

Cheers

MA_Labor,

MV

It is coming

MV 1211,

I am sure it coming soon. Looks like a lot of the 2004 are getting approved.
Yours will come for sure.