Approvals to be expected without name check

Too good to be true.

I spoke to IO in TSC on Friday and she looked at my case and said my case is pending due to FBI name check.

When I tried to tell her that I already had Info pass appointment 2 days ago and IO said that “All my background check was clear”, She interrupted and said firmly "Don't you hear what I said, Call FBI."

Note:
I also got a reply from USCIS on 7/14/2007 for the status check I opened on 6/25/2007, which states something like they had to do some additional review on my case blah blah blah… contact them in 6 months.

I ma also struck in NC. My PD is 3/2002 and I heard both the news. It's luck to get it without NC but it depends on officer who is adjudicating your case.

I worte to congreeman but all in vain.. It's just frustrating.

I am aware of IBIS and FBI checks but not ADENT. What is the full form of ADENT? Do you have any document about ADENT?

Thanks,
Sorry, I meant IDENT. It was mentioned in the Ombudsman's report (see excerpt below).

Unlike FBI name checks, other types of background and security checks – e.g., fingerprint checks, the Interagency Border Inspection Systems name checks (IBIS), and the Automated Biometric Identification System (IDENT) checks – return results within a few days, if not a few minutes. These law enforcement and watch list checks do not significantly prolong USCIS processing times or contribute to the USCIS backlog.