Approvals r based on FP dates not RD or ND ??

sanju13

Registered Users (C)
I guess all Feb and March cases getting approved are based on FP which was close to expiration date....

I have no clue what will happen to 2nd FP cases...

Good luck to all...God give energy to BCIS so that we have tons of approvals:d

Last edited by a moderator:
Now they better be happening based on the 2nd EAD expiration date because if they are not the BCIS will be stuck with a few thousand of EAD renewals again....

Approval is based on the number of posts on the forum.

The less you post , soon you get approved.

You can see how all the seniors are struggling here...:D :) :p

4 DAYS TO ETERNAL WAIT

Allrighty folks, our finger prints expire in 4 days. Let's see if you theory is right!! I'll buy u beer, crates of it if you are right :rolleyes:

Sigh! My approval is delayed one more day!:)

Originally posted by pingpong02
Approval is based on the number of posts on the forum.

The less you post , soon you get approved.

You can see how all the seniors are struggling here...:D :) :p

Last two months

Let's explore this topic a little further because this is of great interest to many of us.
Let me ask a question. During the last two months, approvals seem to be based on 1st FP date. How many of you have got your 1st FP expired after August '1st (FP date between 05/01/2002 and 06/15/2003) and stil not recieved RFE or approval ?

Re: Last two months

dsatish, i thought you said you are not going to post here since your current contract gets over and it was your last day ... blah...blah.... blah.

???? :D :D :D

Originally posted by dsatish
Let's explore this topic a little further because this is of great interest to many of us.
Let me ask a question. During the last two months, approvals seem to be based on 1st FP date. How many of you have got your 1st FP expired after August '1st (FP date between 05/01/2002 and 06/15/2003) and stil not recieved RFE or approval ?

Fearless

Today is 9/16. My contract is good till 9/19. I am not active anymore on the petition activities (my core area).

Well here is my observation on the approval pattern last few weeks..!

Any FP1's that's close to expiry, with RD of Feb, Jan or so are the ones being touched/approved.

R212005,
If you had been a Feb RD, with FP1 expiring soon, there would have been a better chance of approval..but being march, it slightly comes down, but i think, if it has been assigned,you would get approved by this week..! Good LUck

what about march RD

Mine is a March RD with FP expries 10/31/03.Do you guys think I have chance of getting approval before my FP expries?.I keep scanning my eac series the guy before me and after me are approved not sure their RD.

Any guess???...I am started feeling bad about the GC now itself.I know I may need to go for long journey....Who knows!!!!

:confused:

gc_san,
With 1.5 mos for your FP expiry, and being March RD, you have a better chance of approval by Oct end..! Just my though
Good Luck..

gc_san,
With 1.5 mos for your FP expiry, and being March RD, you have a better chance of approval by Oct end..! Just my though
Good Luck..

Thanks vijayrc

Thanks vijayrc.I am happy to see a prediction like this from a senior member like you.Let us wait and see.

Yes, GC_SAN you have better chance.

I do agree to Vijay with his theory. I have noticed same pattern of approvals.

-Sanju

rajeshGC,
Since ur MayRD and FP Expiring on 10/31/03, I am not sure if BCIS would start working on MayRD's towards the end of next month..! Not to discourage you..but of late, processing delays are more..!

Called Senator Alen Specter Office

Allright Folks,

Here's some info that may help (?) you if you are in PA. As I wrote earlier my FP's are due to "expire" friday (9/19) and I've been
frantically trying to do whatever I can to get my case "looked-at"
(whatever the hell that means) to prevent a 2nd FP. So I wrote a
generic letter requesting help from Senator's, Presidential Candidates etc and starting calling/faxing them this morning.

Surprisingly, Sentor Arlen Specter's office called me back in 2 hrs. They had contacted their "Immigration Liason" at VSC and he it seems said that I'll probably get a 2nd FP in 2 months and then the rest of the rigamarole will be set in motion ...bla bla vla...
Bottom-line, my case has not been sent for adjudication ...
So the wait continues....

So if it makes you feel better, call and find out if your case has been "touched" ....see if you are the CHOSEN ONE!!

Anyway, thanks are due to Senator Specter's office in Allentown...
If BCIS has half the efficiency this office displayed, we'd be fat city ...:(

Later Folks,