Approvals from 28th January to 3rd February post here

BVM

Registered Users (C)
Please post here if u are approved in this date range. I think a cople of cases have already been posted elsewhere. I will try to repost them here.
Vishnu, what happened, got bored?

As per the Approval Date or AD

I believe the first case you put on this thread is already pasted in last weeks thread since the AD belongs to the last week.

I will surely help you maintaining this thread.

Maintaining weekly approvals is very important activity. I started it but it does not mean process belongs to me,
Process and people driving the process both are important.

BVM - You carry on the torch, we are with you buddy.
One day we all have to leave the world and make sure somebody carries the torch .....ok just kidding.

No Title

guys,

It would be a great help to me (while making summary), if you could post actual link along with CutPasted info (for that matter any on any repost). If I need other fields that are not mentioned in that initial mail I need to search for that user\'s recent posts etc. If you provide me a link I can directly go to that thread and most of the times people ask several questions and I can gather all required info there.

Thanks
PCee

Looks like we are averaging 30 per week since 2nd week January

So my guestimate would be at last 30.
Optimistically 45.
Mimimum 29 ;-)

Well, what else can we do. calling iio is not going to expedite anything,( I better call my wife/girlfriend and be happy.)

No Title

Hope we guys get them this week, Now I am very impatient. I saw my last 2 or 3 months phone Bill and see that I called atleast 15 times in a month and would have called them atleast 100 times during GC Journey.

Now I am tired of the whole process. I see lot of people after me getting it, don\'t know what is happening. Don\'t know why INS cann\'t make it FIFO.

hash98 Approved

here is one from hash98

Finally Approved. wac-01-231***
hash98 - 02:18am Jan 30, 2002 EST

3 + years wait is over for me ..

RD 5/9/01 ND 7/11/01

EB2 INDIA PD OCT 1998

WAC-01-231-***
FP Schedule Date 12/12 San Jose
DONE 11/30
Meassge changed to processing resumed 01/11

just checked the AVM says its APPROVED today 01/29.

This forum has been extremely helpfull to me.Thanks a lot guys and good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

help ins "Finally Approved. wac-01-231***" 1/30/02 3:11am

vguru how do you determine your priority date

I am totally confused with the PD. On one of my reciepts it says that my PD is Aug 8 2001. Also my ND is Aug 8 2001. I am not sure if INS has used the right PD for me. Could you tell me on which reciept I would find the PD.

No Title

terminator priority date is the date your labor was filed, but in I 485 receipt they put the receipt/notice that is normal for everyone.

if you check the copy labor & I140 approval notices you will see correct priority date.

AVM say approved

Pcee & Ciba,
I heard finally the "WORDS" that 485 was approved on Jan 28th, now hoping to get approval notices in mail..
BTW my handle is sigutha ,i used to update my status as things happen,
and i would like to thank everybody out there for doing such a wonderful job.
Thanks one and all..
Wishing u all the very best ahead..
Bye & Take Care
Sigutha

got approve on 01/28/02

our detail information:
PD: 12/99
RD: 3/10/01
ND: 3/28/01 wac#: wac-01-143-xxxx
FD: scheduled 11/07/01 @oakland, done 10/04/01 @san jose
AD: 01/25/01

SFN Approved

Approved wac-01-229-xxxxx
SFN - 11:32am Jan 30, 2002 EST

Hi Guys,

485 approved as of Jan 29th 02.

EB2-RIR
RD 7th May\'02
ND 9th July\'02

Am not in anybody\'s list nor on the forum.

SFN "Approved wac-01-229-xxxxx" 1/30/02 11:32am

Maxi Approved

Approved wac-01-229-xxxxx
Maxi - 11:32am Jan 30, 2002 EST

Hi Guys,

485 approved as of Jan 29th 02.

EB2-RIR
RD 7th May\'02
ND 9th July\'02

Am not in anybody\'s list nor on the forum.

Maxi "Approved wac-01-229-xxxxx" 1/30/02 11:47am

Please put the approval serial number in the subject line to keep track

Please use AD as criteria for pasting into respective weekly thread.
If not sure, paste it in recent approvals thread.
Please do not write garbage in summary thread.
Those who are pasting messages in this thread, please put the serial number for the week.
Without measurement, we will be in the dark.
Those who have already pasted the message can stil do "Edit" and put the serial number of the approval in the subject line.

Also folks, Please keep this thread for summary only.
Use other threads for general chat. No hard feelings.

Some corrections

Maxi and SFN seem to be the same person. Also Vishnu seems to have counted a_chn into last weeks count. A case of too many cooks ...:)

#WAC-01-243-xxxxx

EB2
RD 05/23/01
ND 07/27/01
FP 11/29/01
EAD 11/09/01
AD 01/28/02
#WAC-01-243-xxxxx

Henceforth, please Prefix "Approval #n" in the Title...

.. for any approval posts. The next one would be "Approval #7"

Thanks

I verified the list and there are only 6 valid approvals so far this week. Here they are..
1. Hash98
2. Sigutha
3. SFN
4. Maxi
5. GC_Track
6. tba255

Note: A_chn\'s is considered a last week approval. SFN and Maxi appear to be the same but need not be. Many with the Same RD and ND can have the same first 5 digits of the WAC (01-229-xxxxx) but what differs is the last 5 digits which we do not know. At this point I consider them two different approvals.

Also,
Vishnu,terminator,vguru.. I have cleaned up my postings that were not needed here, could u guys do the same too..

maxi/sfn are the same person

Posted By: Maxi 1/30/02 2:47 PM
(#13 of 18) SFN/Maxi are the same person......never sent messages on this site before...hence was initially confused.Am from India
Maxi "Approved wac-01-229-xxxxx" 1/30/02 2:47pm

Current count is 5. Next post use #6.

The 5 I counted are:

hash98, sigutha, maxi/sfn, GCTrack, tba255

a_chn is for last week.

ciba updates

Ciba updates were last done on 1/15/02. When is the next update expected?