Approvals For the Week of June18th 2007

kbn_gc

Registered Users (C)
Please post any approvals and provide all your details for the week of June18th.

This week and the next week are the most important weeks for pending cases of 2000 to 2003 June, as we do not know how USCIS will be processing applications from next Month July 1st 2007onwards.
I am not sure on the criteria that will be used to approve cases? may be they will be using I485 Receipt Date. Any thoughts?

Wish you all good luck.

kbn_gc,

I think we should each of our cases.
My I-485 RD is June 2005 (yours is April 2005).
my PD is May 2001 (yours is Nov 2001).
In PD I'am older and RD you are older :)

Anyways.. but I think we shouod see similar treatment to our cases, so lets tarck it.
My namecheck and etc checks are cleared (confirmed in infopass ealrier).
Last week luyckily when I got good IO by calling USCIS, she said case is all clear, waiting for officer assignment.

Finally I saw the magic email that my card has been ordered, I am done with my GC process, I am still waiting for my Spouse's approval.
She did her fingerprinting only on June 7th 2007, waiting for her card.

Babyluck, you might be approved soon.

Congrats kbn_gc.

My case is very similar to you. Did you do anything line SR/Infopass/Senate letter? also any LUDs prior to approval..

please let me know..once again congrats..take a day off and enjoy..

thanks

Is there any Logic that if you recieve 2nd FP after more than 2 years that your name is cleared. Because i see a pattern that most of the people who recieve there 2nd or 3rd FP got there name check cleared.

July'18: Card production ordered

Hi :) ,

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS .

Current Status: :) Card production ordered.:)

On June 18, 2007, we ordered production of your new card.

-----------------------
EB3 INDIA PD April 2003
RD:I-140/I-485 - Aug/2004(concurrent @ TSC)
Fingerprinting - 05/12/07
LUD on 5/13/07:Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

Thanks,
Jack

congrats kbn_gc,

wow..u started this thread yesterday and u got the approval.
hmmm is there any trend here guys :) .. just kidding.

I'am glad u got the approval, i hope mine is around the corner.

kbn_gc , did u initiate any service enquiry/infopass etc.

please let us know.

thanks

congrats kbn_gc,

wow..u started this thread yesterday and u got the approval.
hmmm is there any trend here guys :) .. just kidding.

I'am glad u got the approval, i hope mine is around the corner.

kbn_gc , did u initiate any service enquiry/infopass etc.

please let us know.

thanks

I did open a Service Request on May 4th and when I called yesterday around 1PM to USCIS and gave them the ticket number, they said there is nothing they can do with the ticket number and I should open another ticket on June20th (since it will be 45 days from my first request). I did not receive any response on my Service Request

I started the thread to know or get an idea of how TSC was processing the cases, I did not want to go till July (when everyone becomes current). I am not sure how TSC or any other center will process applicants from July 1st as everyone will be current.

I wish you all the best in your case, yours might be around the corner.

I did not see any LUDs,
since I started my case there were only 2 luds, one after my first finger printing in Aug 2005, another when my case was transferred to TSC Mar 2007, my wife's case still has a LUD of 03/15/07

Approved

EB3 derivative approved on June 18th 2007
PD=june 2000
RD=Jan 2005
VSC-TSC transfer= Mar 7th 2007

Lud on June 18th = Approval notice sent
Lud on June 19th = Card ordered

Any input on how many days till "Card mailed" status?Your input is much appreciated...

EB3 derivative approved on June 18th 2007
PD=june 2000
RD=Jan 2005
VSC-TSC transfer= Mar 7th 2007

Lud on June 18th = Approval notice sent
Lud on June 19th = Card ordered

Any input on how many days till "Card mailed" status?Your input is much appreciated...

Congratulations kathy_da. Its good to see Jan 05 RD approvals for transfer cases!

My advice would be to pursue via congressional channels...these are very effective,,,We contacted the sp assitant for House of Rep and this lady was integral in getting accurate status for us...Also writing to the First Lady was key in getting name check cleared...just my experience...hopefully it's not a long wait :)

thanks kbn_gc,
I should say with my case too I had just 2 LUDs first one in Aug 2005 (FP1) and second in March 2007 for case transfer.

Everything is similar just rhe approval date will not be similar, I hope atleast approval month is same (June 2007) for both of us :)

kathy_da

Could you please provide more detailed information about your letter to FL, as when you send the letter, and when and how you got their response?
Thanks

Approved

I just received the following email.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 20, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow
30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from
you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call
customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we
process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

No LUD Change for the last couple of years until today after I received the email