Approvals come usually in mornings?

Sun07

Registered Users (C)
Hello There All You Lucky People!

Did you see the approval emails in your inbox soon after you logged in to your email in the morning? I am just curious as I noticed that majority mentioned they got magic emails early in mornings.

I just was curious as ever since my PD became current on June 1st I keep checking my email and online status and seem to have got very little work done at office.

I really want to forget GC and beleive again there is life outside. :confused:

Thanks,

Sun

I got my magic email at 5pm in the afternoon, then the next update at 10 pm at night.

mdh

YEAH

USCIS has MORNING SICKNESS AND USUALLY THROWS UP GC APPROVALS in the morning.

LOL

Comeon wake up there is nothing happening for several days and Come July 1st
there will be flood of approvfals of folks from2004 etc!!! and the folks from 20012002 will be left behind ...,,again
:):):)

Can you imagine the time now it will takefor AP and EAD approvfal?

mdh3000:

Thanks for replying.

What time zone you in?
Did you have any LUD change prior to approval emails?

Thanks,

last week I use to check my treo almost every minute I got over it now, yes it does effect productivilty

Magic emails arrived - and yes its in the morning

I got my approval emails (card ordered) in the morning at about 8 AM today.

I guess, the long wait is over now.

-Binary

Thanks guys! and congratulations to all of you. I hope to get mine soon... one morning... hopefuly

Thanks guys! and congratulations to all of you. I hope to get mine soon... one morning... hopefuly

Did you check ur namecheck status......
Approvals come in the morning....... and namecheck with dark night and there are no mornings after that......

Well mine actualy came in the afternoon today :)

Current Status: "Production of Card Ordered"

I am thinking this is approval

I never checked my name check or FP or anything. Was sitting tight for 3 years when I decided to call the 1-800 number today.

PD: EB3 April 2003/EB2 May 2002
485/140 RD: Nov 2003

Card production ordered message

All my friends of this forum,

I have noticed an LUD around 8amthis morning and the message reads"Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 15, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I think we are out of the hell...Thanks everyone for their support and concern throughout this process. Tthis forum was my first priority every morning and kind of I was living in this. Thanks again and good luch to one and all.
MissFlorida

I am from India. Mera Bharat Mahan .. I think.

Miss Florida: Congratulations. I got the same message yesterday. Did you call the 1-800 # and initiated a SR? Just curious.

Congrats

Congratulations.

How to request a service inquiry?. Please provide me more details.

My priority date is June 11 2002 ( EB3)

Hello BMS

CALL the customer service at 1800-375- 5283 then 1-2-6 someone will come on the line ask for your details. Pl.give all the details and tell them ur case is pending more than...days. If they ask u for if anyhting happend in the last 60 days say nothing even if you had fingerprinting. So they will take all the details and give u a confirmation number. Thats it. you better do it. Good luck..