Approval

anildel

Registered Users (C)
One of my co-workers got approved yesterday. He doesn't remember the exact details and says that his PD is in 2002 and 485 was filed in Dec 2003. He is from India, category EB3 and the case was filed at NSC. He became current on Jun 01, 2007.

NSC wakes up occasionally just to declare that they are working.

One of my co-workers got approved yesterday. He doesn't remember the exact details and says that his PD is in 2002 and 485 was filed in Dec 2003. He is from India, category EB3 and the case was filed at NSC. He became current on Jun 01, 2007.

Congratulations to your co-worker. Let the approvals keep coming from NSC. I wish they expediate the approval process.

Anildel,

What happend to your case? Have you made any enquiry? Any updates..?

I just made info pass appointment 3,4 weeks back just to know how my case is doing with all checks, FP etc. I was told that it had cleared all checks, FP is valid (we just did FP in Feb 07. there was no LUD). I got RFE last year in May 06 for medical and copy of EAD etc. The response was submitted and confirmed.

They have everything that they need to make a decision in the case. I'm just waiting now.

Mubaraka...

Congrats to your friend Anil...

My hunch is that we will see more and more APPROVAL in this week and upcoming week. It also looks like that NSC is going through Labor PD not I 485 RD as in this case PD was in 2002. Also mine is Jan 03 and June 03 and still pending. But hey you never now these CARTOONS reacts...:D

NSC is appriving cases on random basis. I m with one of the oldest PD & RD but don't even see lud on my case while all with later PD/RD are getting approved.

Congrats to your friends for getting out of this black hole.

NSC is appriving cases on random basis. I m with one of the oldest PD & RD but don't even see lud on my case while all with later PD/RD are getting approved.

July2003Filer, I think your approval is just around the corner by looking at the PD and RD factors. So, just sit tight. Good luck.

July2003Filer, I think your approval is just around the corner by looking at the PD and RD factors. So, just sit tight.

I agree with July2003filer. It's a random number game NSC is playing with all the applications. In the morning they have lottery and chose the winners for the day. :D