Approval via email and denial via mail?

pcOR03

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,

I am just curious. Is that correct that only approved case will be notified via both email and regular mail, but they only send denied decision by mail?

Thanks for any info.

pcOR03

On a contrary, there are people on this forum who received approvals in mail without ever receiving an e-mail.

Thank you for the reply.

Hi Chiron and logicators,

Thank you so much for the reply.

Chiron--I am sorry about your case. Did you get any RFE notice? If so, how long did USCIS send you the notice after the response?

One door is closed, another door will open. We will get GC one day.

Have a good holiday,
pcOR03

Theoretically you should receive both approval/denial by mail and e-mail notification. My I-140 petition was approved on May 31, 2005 (see my signature below). I have received I-140 approval, Form I-797, by mail (through my employer). My I-140 LUD (Last Updated Date) was changed on June 1, 2005, but no change in the message. USCIS online status still shows pending: “Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on March 3, 2005 ...” (I had no RFE). I also didn't receive an email from USCIS. Apparently online case status information is not working properly. I talked to customer service at USCIS and they explained that USCIS has some issue with updating the database.