* * * Approval UPDATE * * * *

There are no approvals from CSC at all for past many days ! Is this how you are living ? If so for past how many weeks is like this ?

I believe there are more selfish bas**rds in CSC that are neither informing here and nor updating rupnet.

Also on rupnet there are VERY less registered members under CSC compared to VSC

What the HECK you selfish guys doing ?? :D:D

Learn some discipline before blaming BCIS .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Shantanu
However you thought that Calif desis are going to give something, that would be useful for the others!!!!
its the valley man!

there are many many polite ways of requesting things in this world and i personally think shantanu should calm down and think of the other ways and get what he wants instead of calling names as it does not serve his or anyone's purpose.

Shantanu,

Dude, I know, you are frustrated at INS, but pl don't take that frustration out on poor INS victims like us.

Just chill buddy!!!

DEATH VALLEY

Originally posted by linuxrox
Shantanu
However you thought that Calif desis are going to give something, that would be useful for the others!!!!
its the valley man!

I take pity on your proud of ignorance ! that you are in silicon valley --- now it is nothing but a desert "Sand valley" :D:D

Don;t wait too long, search for some thing else before the sand burries you to DEATH

It is the DEATH VALLEY-2 :D:D

No one should be blamed other than CSC.

I am sure you will see a lot of post if CSC approve thousand case a day, right?

There is simply NO approval.

no more dream, man.

Originally posted by waitingforbreak
I seriously doubt he/she has one. I suspect he/she is here just to have some fun at our cost.

I was sooooooooo tempted to update "wac" to "sex" in that post. HEHE

Every pack of cards has a joker, without which the pack is incomplete. Shantanu even though being the joker of the pack, is still an important part of this board, don't u think?

Originally posted by Silly Man
Every pack of cards has a joker, without which the pack is incomplete. Shantanu even though being the joker of the pack, is still an important part of this board, don't u think?
I DO NOT think that. But I can live with that, if you say so.:eek: