Approval trend after 2nd FP?

swara,

I had read in one of the thread, that once your case is transferred, if u call the local office you have a better chance of getting a quicker interview date.

Lemme see if I can find that thread.

Originally posted by deeps0
EB3
wac-02-046
ND 11-21-2001.

1st FP expired on 04-17-03,
2nd FP notice on 05-05-03,
2nd FP done 05-09-03,
RFE (EVL, W2 2yrs,3 pystb) received on 05-02-2003.
RFE (EVL, W2 2yrs,3 pystb) replied on 05-12-2003.
Deeps

In some other thread deeps0 mentioned that AVM is now updated to show that "FP results received on 05/13/2003.." Based on this now we know that after second FP AVM may be updated.

deeps0,
Can you please let us know what was the message before this latest update? Was it "RFE response received on --/-- date.."?
Thanks
PCee

WAC-01-298-5XXXX

I have been scanning WAC-02 and some WAC-01 case dates such as 291, 292, 298, 299,
and found that one case recently resumed was approved as follows:
WAC-01-298-$225$
On March 19, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

This case has been approved. On May 9, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.
But I don't have a previous status of this case.
-kashmir

WAC-02 2nd fingerprint cases

I checked log files of WAC-02 and found several 2nd fingerprint cases but not approved yet.
Here are examples:
WAC-02-043-$078$

On February 1, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

On May 5, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

On May 10, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

WAC-02-051-$099$

On April 4, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

On April 23, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 160 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

On May 6, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Kashmir,

That's the exact type of information I was looking for. So based on those two cases it is clear that...

1. After doing second FP AVM will be updated to say "Results of your fingerprint review received..."
2. AVM may change even from "RFE received message" back to "FP received".. after doing second FP.

Thanks
PCee

Originally posted by PCee
Kashmir,

That's the exact type of information I was looking for. So based on those two cases it is clear that...

1. After doing second FP AVM will be updated to say "Results of your fingerprint review received..."
2. AVM may change even from "RFE received message" back to "FP received".. after doing second FP.

Thanks
PCee
Hi, PCee,
My pleasure.
I was really impressed in your great work,
and I hope you would get approved very soon,
-kashmir

Hi Pcee,
Here is the message changes for My case for your reference.

1> On January 18, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

2> On May 2, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

3> On May 13, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

EB3
wac-02-046
ND 11-21-2001.
2nd FP done 05-09-03,

Deeps

Ok I saw a case who'se status changed from resumed->rfe sent->rfe received (stuck here 4 ever)->resumed-> 2 days later approved.

Ok I saw a case who'se status changed from resumed->rfe sent->rfe received (stuck here 4 ever)->resumed-> 2 days later approved.

If someone could only draw some sense out of the way INS works, it would be a miracle. INS is more difficult to understand than women :p

RFE update

WAC -02 -046 -5XXXX
ND - NOV 21 2001
2nd FP done 05-09-03,
RFE RD- MAY 19 2003.

Deeps

On May 19, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 160 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

2nd FP

We did our 2nd FP on May 15.
Online shows for my spouse was changed to "On May 20,
...Resumed..." yesterday. However, for me (primary applicant),
it is still "On Dec. 20, we received your response for RFE..."

Is it similar for you guys?

RD 10/03/01, ND 11/07/01, 02-033-

cao

it seems our cases are assigned to the same officer. The appointment for my family's redo-FP in the notice was on 05-15-03. hope that both of our cases will be approved in the same day soon.

the online case status was updated two working days after my family's FP done