Approval Tracker - Excel sheet

Please add my last FP March 06 and I used AC21
In fact my new company lawyers formally "filed" AC21 with TSC when I changed jobs. This information will be of help to those who are worried about AC21.
thanks!

Updated grid with my information !

Any one who's priority date Eb3 04/2004 got transfered from VSC to TSC ?

Mine was transferred on 03/07 and done FP2 code1 on May 10th

My Details
I 485 Transfer to TSC from VSC 03.12.07
2FP Taken 05.04.07

Yes I Can Dance now.......

I received approval e-mail on 6/1/2007 stating my I-485 was approved on 5/31/2007 but knowing USCIS, I wanted to get card in my hand....

On 6/6/2007 I got e-mail that card have been mailed on 6/5/2007 and finaly today I received my card ... and yes its in my hand....

And now I CAN DANCE after 5 years and 2 months ;) .......

LC approval time 4 years 11 month
I-140 Approval time 6 weeks
I-485 Approval time 8 Weeks
Card received within week

Thanks for every one on this forum....Good Luck to every one awaiting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Document mailed to applicant??

Guys,

I have been observing this thread for many days. You guys are doing great team work! Keep it up!!

In any of the forum threads, I did not come across anyone who finally received the "document" (USCIS sent an email to many 485 candidates saying "Document mailed to applicant") I would appreciate if anyone has any more info on "document" e-mail. Did any one follow it up later with USCIS?

thank you in advance,
simba

cybersimba,

I called TSC to follow-up regarding the 'document'. The IO said that theres a glitch in their system thats making it send this message, so we should ignore the message.... wont be receiving anything in the mail.

Hi all,

Here's the updated tracker with yeserday's approvals....