Approval Theory: Count for RFE and 2nd FP

va412

Registered Users (C)
We all are talking about CIS approval theory, let's see how many of us done with RFE/2nd FP and waiting/approved.

My details

RD : 04/12/2002
RFE Received by CIS : 11/20/2003
2nd FP done : 01/06/2004 ... website not updated.
AD : Waiting

Stop this bulshitt.

Everyone is trying to predict UCIS approval trend based on their own little history. INS is unpredictable. We all knows that. Why wasting time to figure out how they approve case. Didn't we see that they approve from 11/01 to 12/02 RD cases?

There is no pattern. So grown up man.

No offense to anyone.

Yes defintely its a Bulls*it!

Don't you understand that NO THEORY WORKS for USCIS (THE worst US Govt. Department).

I can rate any Indian Govt. Department A+ in comparision to this one, atleast you can get what you want in time, if you pay under the table :p

With USCIS, everybody even ready to pay upfront legally, but still they are buch of jokers, have no imotions or sympathy for anybody in the world.

what is wroing with you guys ? I think I posted something related to immigration related .... I don't think it's bullshit.

sam012007,
the "bullshit" information which i was talking, you put it in your signature.... :D

you commented pingpong2's thread also, if you really don't like these IMMIGRATION related threads , just ignore it,
but don't put negative comments.

take it easy ..... DIL PE MAT LE YAAR :D

Well "va412", spend some more time on counting, voting finding theories and then I will ask you the same question that you asked us...

"What is wrong with you"

Then give me the answer... OK!

About Pingpongs thread... you don't have to worry about it, let him worry about it.

Dear M101

I am sorry, If I hurt your feelings. Please accept my apology.

I know your are one of the seniour members, and it's not a good thing to say somebody directly/indirectly "not to post". If you want you can report this thread to Moderator.

I know no theory work with cis, everybody know it, you might also know it... but don't forget, few days back you also started same kind of thread with different information.

In my previous post I said "what is wroing with you guys?" , this is not for you or any other forum members but I was just asking to Habib and sam012007. Most important I was not rude while repling them.

sorry once again if you feel bad, if you want you can put me in your Ignore list so you will not see my post, but please don't be rude.

Don’t Worry Be Happy

Guys take it easy and we will get through all this.
But the matter of fact is there is no theory or pattern in approvals.
I do think as people are endlessly waiting they do indulge in idle gossip. So I guess everybody has to put up with it.
My philosophy is don’t worry be happy. One fine day all of us will have our pleasant surprise.
My 2 Cents
:eek:

Relax guys take it easy. There may be something to do with 30 days, 60 days, 90 days. I got RFE after 59 days of 2nd FP, bwagle got rfe after 62 days. I donot know what others statuses are. Let us wait and see gcoptimistic for another a week. Also there may be some trigger generated after these intervals. Again if 2nd FP gets cleared, (that's what I got back from senator). Don't know how correct is this. One more thing lot of people after contacting senator or congressmen hears wait for 30 days or wait for 60 days.

Habib , you need to take some english classes man.

Even your BULL is not propper ;)

DIL PE beshak LE LE YAAR ... GC phir bhee nahee milne wala abhee.

If one of us is crying loud .. let him be.

Cheekoo: you also need to learn english too.

"DIL PE beshak LE LE YAAR ... GC phir bhee nahee milne wala abhee"

What the hell that mean?? Don't forget, there are ppl from different country in this site. They don't understand your ethnic language. So write up it english. Let other other ppl read it.