Approval / Registration Message

sayedfaisal

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone recd. This kind of message online.

"Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:
On August 4, 2003, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

I am not able to Interpret whether they have approved my I-485 or they have re-send the Finger Print Registration form"

ND : 12/21/2001
FP : 03/07/2003

I guess this is GOOD NEWS! Our AP application had this message and we got the approval notice within couple of days! Congratulations!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not a lawyer..Use the information at your own risk

sayedfaisal -

I did have the kind-of misleading message on one of the application. The reason for the message was that the RFE sent to the lawyers office was returned undelivered to BCIS and was redirected by BCIS to our address.

Not an approval

This is not an approval.
I had a similar note for me for around 7 days. This changed to FP received after a week or so. For my son it is still the same (for last six months).

Same message for last 5 months

After FP in 03/03, for me & my wife the status changed to Approval/registration.

No idea what it means but not approval in couple of days for sure in my case.

My guess would be some goofup during data entry.

Raksha.

Same thing

sorry but don't get excited. I did to! and found out that it was nothing but a notice of fingerprinting which they sent 4 times for me and 5 times for my wife even after we finished our FP with the first notice we received from them. MORONS!!!!