Approval Process for those whose PD is now current

jhinga

Registered Users (C)
Considering the big moves in the dates, I was wondering in what order will the approval happen for all those whose 485's have already been filed.

I had heard something about pre-adjudication of cases already filed. So if the cases are just waiting for visa numbers, would they immediately approve all cases parallely which have been pre-adjudicated.
Or would it be based on the priority date again, or just randomn. Considering the big amount of people whose dates have now become current, I think they would have put a process around that.

What should all of us whose PD now becomes current, and have already filed 485 expect after 1st of June.

Any one who is also in the same boat please keep on updating this thread if they get any RFE/approvals/LUD etc.

I had heard something about pre-adjudication of cases already filed.

Generally they take all the PD's which are within the cut-Off dates and then they go FIFO based on RD.

But this time pre-adjudication is something new...
Just a wild guess:
They might first start sending cards for production for all the pre-adjudication cases ... then take up all others in FIFO bases.

Very good question!

Considering the big moves in the dates, I was wondering in what order will the approval happen for all those whose 485's have already been filed.

I had heard something about pre-adjudication of cases already filed. So if the cases are just waiting for visa numbers, would they immediately approve all cases parallely which have been pre-adjudicated.
Or would it be based on the priority date again, or just randomn. Considering the big amount of people whose dates have now become current, I think they would have put a process around that.

What should all of us whose PD now becomes current, and have already filed 485 expect after 1st of June.

Any one who is also in the same boat please keep on updating this thread if they get any RFE/approvals/LUD etc.

I was wondering the same. Any of you pundits (experts) would like to comment.

I got an update on my I-485.
It says Documents Mailed.

Somebody mentioned to me that due to the Pre-Adjucation, it means that they have mailed my approval notice.

Any ideas ?>?'
What is next ?"

I got an update on my I-485.
It says Documents Mailed.

Somebody mentioned to me that due to the Pre-Adjucation, it means that they have mailed my approval notice.

Any ideas ?>?'
What is next ?"

It's awesome if that's really the case. But how can they approve you befor June 1st? Did you get an email too or was it just updated on the website?

No got an email and then went online and checked the status myself.
Called the automated system and it said "Document has been mailed based on an earlier approval".

Called the automated system again and it said "Could not retrive your case due to system issues"

I had also applied for Consular Processing.
When the case was received by the Mumbai Consulate they issues a number. That;'s the BMB number.

I had also applied for Consular Processing.
When the case was received by the Mumbai Consulate they issues a number. That;'s the BMB number.

By any chance .. "documents mailed" in your case might be for CP - Mumbai..?

As I guess.. if they are sending your GC then the message should have read... card sent for production.

The CP documents were sent to Mumbai in 2005 as part of the 824 filling.
This message is on my 485.

The actual recorded message says that "On may 14th we mailed you documents that we manufactured based on an earlier approval"

The actual recorded message says that "On may 14th we mailed you documents that we manufactured based on an earlier approval"

Lets hope this is your GC...

Did you see the LUD messages now a days from USCIS .. they use words like Documents Manufactured, Card production ordered etc.

It sounds like there is some mechanical engg guy doing the software development at USCIS...

Back in the old days when mechanical watches become common , they used to break down quite often.. So many watch repair guys sprang up, from all sorts of background. Hmmm in those days they used to say .. a good watch is a good watch until it goes for repairs ...

:)

What about fingerprints?

They have not sent fingerprinting for me for last two years, won't they require new fingerprints. Also what happens if they send some RFE, will they reserve a visa number and approve the case once RFE is addressed. I think this is right time if the case flows in this flood and come to some bank before it gets lost in further retrogression (guesswork).

My FP is also avout 2 yrs old.
I did get a notice asking for Finger Printing. I was scheduled for 5/11, but I was in London for work, so requested a reschedule. Then today I get this email.

I also checked the Mumbai Consulate Website for June 2007 appointments for Green Card Interviews.
I have been scheduled for 6/26/2007 for a visa appointment.