Approval or fp notice???

vzexemp

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody ,
what is online message for fp notice sent ?
Anybody who is approved what is exacly the online message?
Iam confused about my online message.
Help is appreciated

This is my online message
On sept11,2003 the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued...

Guys do reply.........

vzexemp,
Don't get your hopes too high until you get your notice.

If you've already done your FP this could be your approval!!! All the Best .

My case was approved on Aug 18th but because of change of address the notice was sent back, then the message changed to
On September 3, 2003, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

I received my approval notice finally last week.

So keep your fingers crossed and pray for the best.

Thanks. I have gone through address change i filed ar11 and also informed TSC IIOwhile they were answering phones. My lawer also informed BCIS about address change.
Hopefully i am done with this journey soon.

Thanks again.

It seems to me that is an approval. Please share your info. like RD, ND, when FP was done etc. It might give some help/hope to some of the folks waiting desperately.

Kamal

Same message

For me & my wife the message changed to this after our FP in Mar 03, nothing has happened after that.

Don't want to discourage you but it may be some goofup during database update.

Hoping you are right & I am wrong.

Raksha.

Hi,

I called the IIO and was told that my 485 is approved as i do not have any other application pending.
PD:3/10/2000
ND:4/3/2001
FP: 4/2002

Both online and avm gives the same statement.

I have to wait for 2-4 weeks and call them if i do not receive the mail.

Raksha ,
did you call the TSC after you got this message ? did you receive fp notice after the message?What are your details

just a 2nd FP notice

Hi,
VZ - have you done your FP? if so then it might be a 2nd FP notice.
I have the same message, and it was for a 2nd FP notice. this was during the days (early this year) when TSC got over zealous and started sending FP left and right.

The IIO at the national svc. line are clueless, but at least polite. clueless being since they don't have access to a whole lot of info.
I called to have my address updated, and the IIO told me that my I485 was approved (false alarm) since the online msg said "....notice sent based on reg. or approval..." i had to tell her that it was for a duplicate FP.

Soooo, probably the IIO you talked to hadn't seen this msg before and told you her opinion.
For an approved I485 it says " APPROVED" and not a whole lot more, it not easy to miss. Hopefuly we'll all see that soon.

ND 08/01
FP 02/03
AD ???

Hi Vz,

I had called IIO twice after i got the message & the response was we are processing Nov/Dec 2000 cases & yours is a long way.

RD 09/01
ND 10/01
FP 03/03
AD :confused:

Raksha.