Approval Notice?

ukulele

Registered Users (C)
I just received this e-mail:

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to
Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On August 24, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

My ND is 7/01 but the funny thing is that I have my bio appointment scheduled on Sept. 16th? What's happening here??

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats man, that IS da notice!

you probably have to wait till your bio done to recieve your physical card.

ofu

ukulele said:

Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On August 24, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

My ND is 7/01 but the funny thing is that I have my bio appointment scheduled on Sept. 16th? What's happening here??

Wow Congrats!!... July 01 getting approved so much for constant complaining on the board....
I would suggest to go and do the bio on the 16th no matter that the notice said "disregard if approved". If they get your bio via scanner & digital photo you'll get your GC faster....

Thank you for your well wishes. This caught me so off-guard that I woke up this morning wondering if it was just a dream. I guess things are moving along after all. I have an odd suspicion that all 2000-2001 cases will be approved this year. Good luck to the rest of you!

Oh yes - if my card is backdated to August 2004, am I eligible to apply for citizenship in August 2008?

ukulele said:

Adjust Status

Current Status:

Congratulations...Gives us all hopes. I think I getting a RTD while other one is stil valid and you getting approved without doing BIO yet..simply means USCIS has no clue whats its doing. As the judge said, one-rule-for-monday and another-for-tuesday...thats how they are still processing the cases...and yes we still need to complain because there is no consistency..

As Samoel suggested, do your BIO and just do the dance as USCIS wants you to do..You are eligible to apply from 4 years 8 months , the date it says on your card. so 2004 + 4 years 8 months

my daughter approved, I am still waiting

my daughter's bio appointment time is sometime next month,but her case is approved. My wife and i are still waiting for the approval.

whencanigetgc said:
my daughter's bio appointment time is sometime next month,but her case is approved. My wife and i are still waiting for the approval.

Dose your daughter need to do the fingerprint? My daughter is 15yrs, and I'm wondering. Thanks ahead.

her timeline is same as mine

and i am not sure whether the children under 14 need to do FP, because she never did Fp before. My wife and I have done FP at the beginning of this month, my daughter didn't go with us because she didn't receive any notice for BIO. I asked the people working there (doing FP) and was told children under 14 don't need to do FP. but about 2 weeks later we got a letter ask her to do BIO,and secheduled on someday next month.