Approval notice

TSCMarch2003

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
How long is it taking these days to get approval notice? Is the holiday season delaying mail? My 485 got approved Dec 10th 2004. I received my courtesy copy, but my spouse is yet to receive it although we were both approved at the same time. My lawyer whose office is in Virginia is yet to get the originals of the approval notices. Any input from people who got approved recently?

Both my wife and my approval letters were sent out on the 15th, received it today. Didn't seem to have any delay. (We are in NC)

I belive ur luck knocked ur door on 10th Dec, (we all are waiting our days :D )
If only approval letter is concern, avg time 10-20 days,
if u have to travel produce the confirm tickets and try ur luck to get PP done using Email printout, 10 days already has been passed their computer should show ur approval.

Good Luck

My wife's case said an approval notice was sent out on Dec. 8, but we still do not receive our courtesy copy. But anyhow our laywer receives the original copy today. Don't know how all these things are going. Maybe you can give another several days.

Approved on Dec. 15th. havent received the approval notice yet. Had made the address change request just before approval. LUD for 485 has been changing everyday after approval with the message - on Dec... we responded to your request.. May be this is due to the address change.

Does the attorney get the original approval notice and is the approval notice mailed at the same time to both attorney and the candidate. Please help!

Status update at PP stamping office

I have the same problem. Need to travel in a week and havent received the paper approval. Is there a way to check if the stamping office system has been updated with my approval? e.g. can I call them and ask to verify status of my application in their system?
Thanks

Friends,
My lawyer received our approval notices today, Dec 22nd 2004. It took 13 days. If you are waiting, please hang on..they will come. Dont cancel your infopass appts. The holidays seem to be delaying mail.

RD/ND: March 2003
FP: Oct 2004
AD: Dec 10th 2004